Ayurveda course – help in promoting authentic Ayurveds benefit to human community!
Ayurveda science is also emerging a field in healthcare science next only to medical sciences. What is Ayurvedic Science? Ayurvedic science is aimed at the preservation of health and prevention of disease by establishing balance and harmony through nutrition, herbs, meditation, and daily routines. Ayurvedic science provides knowledge to unfold the reality beyond the physical body and achieve harmony of Body, Mind and Spirit. The World Health Organization [WHO] recognizes Ayurveda as a complete natural health care system.
- M.D Panchakarma (Specialty in Panchakarma Therapy) .
- M.D Dravyaguna (Study of Herbal Drugs) .
- M.D Rachana Shareer (Anatomy) .
- M.D Rasashastra(Study of Mineral Drugs) .
- M.D Kayachikitsa(General Medicine) .
- M.D Bhaishajya Kalpana(Pharmacy) .
- M.D Swasthavritta(Preventive Medicine and Naturopathy) .
- M.D Roganidan and Vikriti Vigyana(Pathology) .
- M.D Mano Vijnana / Manasa Roga(Psychiatry) .
- M.D Sidhanta (Basic Principles) .
- M.D Kriya Shareer (Physiology which constitute Dosha-Dhatu-Mala Vigyana)
- M.D Kaumara Bhritya (Peadiatrics) .
- M.D Samitha (Treatises) .
- M.D Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology) .
- M.D Sangyaharan .
- M.D Chhaya and Vikiran Vigyan .
- M.D Shalakya Tantra: Danta and Mukha Roga (Specialty in Oral &Dental Diseases) .
- M.S Shalya Tantra-Kshar Karma and Anushastra Karma (Parasurgical Measures) .
- M.S Shalakya Tantra: Shiro-Nasa-Karna and Kantha Roga (ENT) .
- M.SShalakya Tantra : Netra Roga (Eye Specialist) .
- M.S Shalya Tantra-Samanya (Surgery, Orthopaedics and Anorectal) .
- M.S Prasooti Tantra & Stree Roga (Gynaecology and Obstetrics) .
For admission into Bachelor’s degree course of Ayurveda Science –
- A student must pass higher secondary education or 10+2 with more than 50% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- A student must appear for C.E.T and A.I.M.E.E for admission into a medical institute.
- The duration of the course is 3-5 and half years.
A number of career and practicing options are open to students graduating from the school of Ayurvedic Medicine –
- Licensed health care practitioners utilize their Ayurvedic knowledge to enhance their current practice.
- Massage Therapists work at massage centers or open their own centers.
- Students interested in health and beauty may work or start spas, beauty centers and wellness centers.
- Freelance writers may start Ayurvedic publications.
- Reasearch savvy students may continue projects.
- Business entrepreneurs develop Ayurvedic herbal products, food packages, and even Ayurvedic cosmetics.
- Students in academics get into teaching or deepen their education, pursuing more in-depth studies.
The possibilities are endless.
A unique opportunity of assisting people lead healthy lives naturally! Enrol today!