All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the registration status for AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance examination. On March 20, as per an official notification. All the candidates were required to avail this opportunity to correct deficiencies in their application form.
Candidates can check the application status on the official website (aiimsexams.org).
How to Check Application Status:
- Go to the official website (aiimsexams.org)
- Click on the link, ‘Registration Status for AIIMS MBBS-2018 Entrance Examination has been uploaded, Click Academic Courses tab to access’
- Login with your Register Id, DOB, Password
- After submitting the same, the status will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
Upcoming Important Date:
The exam will be conducted on May 26 and 27 for admission into MBBS course at AIIMS New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).
The online exam will be held on 2 shifts (09:00 am to 12:30 pm & 3 pm to 6:30 pm) on each day.
|Entrance Examination||27th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|1st Counselling||03rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July, 2018(Tuesday-Friday)|
|2nd Counselling||2nd August, 2018 (Thursday)|
|3rd Counselling||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Open Counselling [If required]||27th September, 2018 (Thursday)|
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.