Admission: AIIMS Post Graduate Course 2016
Admission opens in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for admissions to post graduate courses and they have invited applications from aspirants of MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6 years MDS) for July 2016 session.
The number of seats available in each speciality for the July 2016 session is as follows:
|Speciality||Number of seats available|
|Anaesthesiology||06 (UR -02,SC-01, ST-01|
|Community Medicine||08 (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-02&Spon. Foreign-02)|
|Dermatology & Venereology||02( UR-01, SC-01)|
|Emergency Medicine||02 9UR_01, Spon. Foreign-01)|
|Geriatric Medicine||02 (UR-02)|
|Medicine||07 (UR-04, SC-01, OBC-02)|
|Nuclear medicine||02,(UR-01, ST-01)|
|Obst.& Gynaecology||14 (UR-07, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01)|
|Ophthalmology||11 (UR-05,OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01)|
|Orthopaedics||02 (UR-01, SC-01)|
|Palliative Medicine||02 (UR-01, OBC-01) and spon/foreign-01|
|Paediatrics||06 (UR-03, SC-01, OBC_02, spon/foreign-01)|
|Physical Medical & Rehabilitation||01 (OBC-01,7 Spon./foreign-01)|
|Psychiatry||04 ( UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01)|
|Radio Diagnosis||07 (UR-04, OBS-02, SC-01)|
|Radiotherapy||01 (UR-01, Spon. Foreign-02)|
|Surgery||10[UR-05, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01 &Spon/Foreign-01]|
|Anatomy||01 (SC-01 7 spon/Foreign-03)|
|Biochemistry||02 ( UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01, Spon/Foreign-03)|
|Biophysics||13 (UR-07, OBC-03, Sc-02, ST-01, spon/ Foreign-03)|
|Forensic Medicine||02 ( UR-02, spon./ foreign-03)|
|Lab Medicine||00 (spon./ Foreign-03)|
|Microbiology||01 ( UR-01, Spon/foreiogn-03)|
|Pathology||06 (UR- 03, OBC- 01, ST-01)|
|Pharmacology||05 (UR-01, OBC-02, ST-01, SC-01, Spon/ foreign-03)|
|Physiology||02 (UR-02, Spon/foreign-03)|
For MDS courses the number of seats are as follows:
- Conservative Dentistry- Total Seats -06 (UR-01, OBC-01)
- Orthodontics- Total Seats 01 ( UR- 01, ST-01)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery- Total Seats 01 (OBC-01)
- Prosthodontics- Total Seats- 019 (OBC-01, Spon/Foreign-01)
To be eligible to appear for the entrance examof AIIMS Post Graduate 2016 the candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/ MS and BDS degree for MDS course of a University recognised by the Medical Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/ Practical training on or before 30th January, 2016. (As per the DCI endorsement no.DE-130-2011/B-4978, dated-13.12.2011.) Those who complete their internship after 30thJanuary, 2016 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.
The candidates must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in all the MBBS/ BDS professional examinations:
- For all the candidates including the OBC Category 55% marks in the aggregate.
- For SC/ST Categories 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Selection will be done entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the choice of subject will be allotted only after personal counselling.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 180 minutes containing 200 objective type questions covering all the subjects taught at the MBBS level.
- The entrance test for MDS will consist of one paper of 90 minutes containing 90 objective type questions covering all the subjects taught at the BDS level.
- There is a penalty of 1/3 negative marks of every wrong answer.
M.Ch/ DM Course:
Number of seats:
The duration of the course is a period of minimum 6 years for those registering after the MBBS degree and completion of one year’s compulsory Internship, The candidate will spend first six months in the super specialities opted for.
- Date of uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through Web portal-19-02-2016
- Last Date For Registration of Online application-09-03-2016
For more and detailed information browse www.besonline.in and visit your nearest Bright Educational Services centre.
Get updated Entrance Exams 2016 details!
Why Bright Educational Services?
Bright Educational Services (BES) is a premier educational management consultancy which can solve all your problems and queries regarding admission, jobs, placement, career, college quality and many others. We advise and counsel students and also provide them unbiased information about various colleges. We give guidance on various exams available for admission to the top colleges. We give you proper suggestion and tips to crack those exams. We can also arrange admission for the students who hasn’t scored well in the entrance exams. We have tie-ups with various technical universities where students can pursue their engineering degrees through distance course. You name a problem we have a solution for it. Please call us at 9564733330 for a free counselling session!