HOW TO REGISTER FOR SET – 2016?
A candidate can register for one paper from the morning session; viz, Law or Design and one paper from the afternoon session; viz, General or Engineering or Health SciencesRegister at www.set-test.org This will generate your SET ID.
For Engineering and Health Sciences, a candidate need not register for SET if he / she wishes to offer scores of entrance tests other than SET such as JEE(Main). Such candidates may apply directly to the preferred institute.
You must to upload your latest scanned photograph (in the required format and size) at the time of online registration.
Pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1500/- towards the test fee
Candidates have the option of paying through any one of the following five (5) payment methods:
1. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD:
- You may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions given on the SET Website..
2. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
- You may transfer your SET test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option.
3. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK NET BANKING:
- You may pay your SET test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the application fee for various institutes through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
- This ‘Payment Advice’ form is presented in three parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the Website. The bank will return two parts of the ‘payment advice’ form to you. The ‘student copy’ is your receipt.
- Sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip’ form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to:-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115.
5. DEMAND DRAFT:
- Get a demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at, Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi
Dist : Pune- 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
Note: Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute.
The SET website allows a facility for payment towards the institutes along with SET 2016 payment. The institutes are as follows:
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS] – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences. [SIHS]
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication [SCMC]
- Symbiosis College of Nursing [SCON]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS] – NOIDA
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] – Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS]- Hyderabad
STEP 3. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ADMIT CARD
- The SET Test Admit Card should be printed from the SET Website [www.set-test.org] which will be available from, Tuesday, 26 April 2016 until Saturday, 7 May 2016.
- Admit Card, along with Photo Identity proof, should be brought to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following;
- Driving license
- College/ Institute Identity Card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Please ensure that your latest passport-sized coloured photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the appropriate place before appearing for the test.
- An authorized person from the Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the test day. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further PI-WAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes at SIU.If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
The SET registration fee is non-refundable. Please note that claims for refund of the SET registration fee will not be entertained on any account.
At the time of filling the online application form or while appearing for the SET test, any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any other malpractice would automatically disqualify the candidate from admission processes at all under graduate institutes of Symbiosis International University and make the student liable to legal prosecution as per the laws of country.
Every student is urged to note that no donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any of the Symbiosis institutes. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.
For more Information log onto www.besonline.com or contact us at 9564733330.
Get updated Entrance Exams 2016 details!
Why Bright Educational Services?
Bright Educational Services (BES) is a premier educational management consultancy which can solve all your problems and queries regarding admission, jobs, placement, career, college quality and many others. We advise and counsel students and also provide them unbiased information about various colleges. We give guidance on various exams available for admission to the top colleges. We give you proper suggestion and tips to crack those exams. We can also arrange admission for the students who hasn’t scored well in the entrance exams. We have tie-ups with various technical universities where students can pursue their engineering degrees through distance course. You name a problem we have a solution for it. Please call us at 9564733330 for a free counselling session!