Indian Institute of Foreign Trade [IIFT] invites applications for Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programs, a batch of 2018-19. The application procedure has already commenced and will continue till 7th July 2018. The classes for the courses will begin on 1st August 2018. Candidates must ensure that they fill the form carefully and submit the same before the deadline to ignore rejection of the application. The executive courses provided by IIFT involve:
– Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
– Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Financial Strategies
Candidates applying to the Institute’s executive courses must make sure that they check the eligibility before applying. The officials will reject applications that don’t comply with the eligibility criteria. The courses have been designed for working managers and self-employed individuals. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
– The aspirant must have obtained Post-Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution. Along with this, it is compulsory for the candidate to hold a managerial work experience of three years or aspirant must hold a degree of graduation or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution, and keep a work experience of 5 years.
– Work experience after meeting the eligibility qualifications, as on 30th April 2018 shall be taken into consideration.
– At the time of admission, the aspirant will have to present Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer.
– As per the rules of Government of India, there is a seat reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates.
– Age no bar.
Steps to Apply
Aspirants willing to apply for any programs mentioned above, require filling an online application form. The forms are available online, on the official website of IIFT. The application fee is as follows:
– SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 750/-
– General Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
Candidates willing to Register require to follow the below-mentioned steps:
– Visit the official website.
– Click on the Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programs 2018-19, Apply now
– To register as a fresh new aspirant, enter your E-mail ID and mobile no.
– Click on the register button.
Once registered, aspirants require to follow the below-mentioned steps:
– Visit the official website.
– Click on Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programs 2018-19, Apply now
– Click on ‘Click here to login.’
– Enter E-mail ID and password.
– Next, the aspirant will be redirected to a page where all the required information needs to be filled.
– Pay application fee
Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PH categories require producing a photocopy of the Certificate for purchasing the Application form.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.