JEXPO is the state level entrance exams will be organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education in every year. JEXPO 2017 is conducts for providing admission in Diploma Courses. The candidates those who want to get admission in diploma courses can apply. The candidates must to know all the things regards JEXPO 2017 such exam dates, eligibility, fees and all before to apply.
This post will provides all the detailed information about JEXPO 2017 for those candidates who are going to participate in 2017.
JEXPO 2017 – Important Dates:
The official announced that JEXPO 2017 application form can available in official website from 30th Jan’2017.
|Availability of Application Form||30th January 2017|
|Last date of applications||6th March 2017|
|Availability of admit card||3rd April 2017|
|Examination date||30th April 2017|
|Declaration of results||12th May 2017|
|Counseling will start from||3rd week of June 2017|
JEXPO 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen and having domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates should have passed or appearing class 10th examination by any recognized board of examination
- Candidates must be scored minimum 35% in all subjects in class 10th.
Age Limit Criteria:
- There is no upper age limit
- Candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01 July 2002.
JEXPO 2017 – Fees Details:
Online Application Form:
- Rs.440/- for general
- Rs.225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees
Offline Application Form:
- Rs.500/- for general
- Rs.250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees
The offline mode fees can be paid through cash in any polytechnic Institutions.
JEXPO 2017 – Application Form:
- Candidates can avail Application form through both online and offline mode.
- Application form has been released on the official website from 30th Jan’2017.
- Candidates must read all the information carefully and enter all the required details.
- Once submit the application, take two printouts of application form and money receipt and put full signature on both.
- Then go to any polytechnic institution in West Bengal for validation purpose of application and fees receipt. (without validate the application form, the process is not complete)
JEXPO 2017 – Exam Pattern:
This exam consist of two papers
- Paper 1: Mathematics (100 questions)
- Paper 2: Physics & chemistry (50 questions for each)
- Duration: 2 hours
|Paper I- Mathematics||100||2 hrs|
|Paper II – Physics & Chemistry||100||2 hrs|
JEXPO 2017 – Admit Card:
The candidates can download admit card in official website, it will be available from 3rd April 2017. The candidates must keep the admit card when appears the examination.
JEXPO 2017 – Result and Counselling:
The result will be announced on 30th April 2017 in official website.
The counselling will be commenced from 3rd week of June 2017.
Stay tuned to www.besonline.in. for further news and feature related to Entrance Exams held on 2017.