Kathmandu University announced Time and Venue/Center notification for MBBS/BDS entrance test for all the students. Exam will be conducted on 15 Sep’2018 for MBBS/BDS admission. Candidates, who are apply for entrance exam, check the venue/centers details. Students must bring their Admit card & Original authorized document to enter the entrance exam center. Candidate who are fail to produce their important documents, not allowed inside the exam center.
Kathmandu University School of Medical Science Entrance Exam will be conducted on 15 Sep’2018
Candidates must reach to their respective entrance exam Venue/Center by 8:00 AM.
Time for Entrance Test: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Candidates check and confirm your exam center. All foreign candidate’s exam center is National School of Sciences, Lainchour, Kathmandu.
Exam centers are arranged by alphabetical order as below table,
|Alphabetical Seat Arrangement on the basis of First Name||Entrance Venue / Center|
|A||Khwopa College, Dekocha, Bhaktapur|
|B to D||St. Mary’s High School, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur|
|E to L||St. Xaviers’ School, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur|
|M and N||Bagmati Modern College, Sukedhara, Kathmandu|
|O to Q||Southwestern State College, Basundhara, Kathmandu|
|R||St. Xaviers’ College Maitighar, Kathmandu|
|S||Sainik Awasiya Mahavidyalaya, Bhaktapur|
|T to Z and All Foreign Candidates||National School of Sciences (NIST), Lainchour, Kathmandu|
- Candidates must reach to their respective Entrance exam Venue/Center by 8:00 AM.
- Candidates are requested to check their “Roll Numbers” before entering the Exam Centre.
- “Ball Pen” or “Gel Pen” only allowed for exam.
- Electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam center. (Electronic devices including mobile, blue-tooth, smart-watch, computer, laptop, tablets, iPads, etc.)
- Calculator is also not allowed.
- Only analog watch is allowed.
- No break is allowed during examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 mins from Exam time.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave exam hall before 60 mins.
- Five digit Roll numbers must be entered properly in the answer sheet. Note: (Do NOT enter Applicant ID.)
- Candidates must write their Roll number in the cover page of their Question booklet.
- Candidates must return question booklet, answer sheet and their upper half of the admit card before leaving exam hall.
- Candidates must bring their Admit card & Original authorized document to enter the entrance exam center. Candidate who are fail to produce their important documents, not allowed inside the exam center.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.