Nowadays people are very trendy and fashion conscious. It doesn’t have to be a party or a occasion to look good. People do not want to look out of place in terms of latest clothes and accessories and this has lead to the fashion consciousness of this generation. That is why many people of the new generation opt for fashion designing course.
Which are the good colleges offering Fashion Designing as a course?
Fashion Designing is a very popular career choice now. This is an opt career for those students who are inclined or passionate about fashion designs and trends and are knowledgeable about basic fabrics and weaving methods.
Fashion designing courses are offered by the most reputed colleges in India like NIFT, NID, and Pearl Academy. In these colleges, the students can opt for specializations among the various aspects of fashion designing. They can choose the specializations depending on the natural instinct they have.
Eligibility for admission
Just like any other courses there are common entrance exams for getting admission in the fashion designing courses in reputed colleges. Most of these entrance exams that the students have to appear to be qualified for college admission, are conducted in 2 or 3 rounds and these are done at the college level.
The following are the details of a few of the top entrance exams which the candidate have to clear in order to get into the top colleges which are offering fashion designing courses to its students.
- NIFT entrance exam – This entrance exam is required to be cleared by students to get admission in any NIFT college anywhere in India. Various specializations are offered like fashion design , leather design, accessory design , textile design , BFTech and MFTech.
- Pearl Academy entrance exam – This entrance exam is required to be cleared by students to get admission in any Pearl college anywhere in India. Various specializations are offered like fashion design , jewellery design, interior design , luxury brand management etc.
There are several other reputed colleges which consider the entrance exams like NID, CEED, UCEED etc. as the eligibility to seek admission in their institutes.
- What are The Career Options in Fashion Industry?
- Jewellery Designing: Sparkle your Career
- List of Top Most Courses After Completion of 12th?