In Government Medical College and Private Medical College
- Students should be of 17 years or above on 31st December of the admission to the MBBS course and he should fulfill all the other criteria which are required to be eligible for MBBS course in Bangladesh.
- If a student is eligible he has to clear the exam held by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) of Bangladesh. Medical Students from India have to clear NEET to get No Objection Certificate (NOC) to study abroad. There is no entrance test taken by universities or colleges in Bangladesh for medical students.
- After clearing the required exams of DGHS and/or NEET the students has to fill the application form for admission which also be downloaded from the website of Bangladesh Foreign Ministry (www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. The students have also to mention the college of their choice.
- 6 passport size photographs also required for students to submit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka.
- Foreign students have to submit the copy of passport of their respective country, certificates and mark sheets to College offices through email or post in which colleges they want admission for advance booking of their seat.
- All certificates provided by the students have to be duly attested by the competent authority (Education Ministry) of the country of applicant and these certificates must also be authenticated by Bangladesh Missions abroad or by Foreign Missions in Dhaka.
- Filled admission form, bank receipt and attested documents needed to be deposited by foreign students to Bangladesh Embassy in their country for the process of Grade Equivalency and permission from Government of Bangladesh.
- After receiving permission letter of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of applicant’s certificate the colleges will inform the applicants and will proceed with admission.
- All academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts in original will be required to produce by successful applicants in original during their admission.
- A non-refundable T.T of US $ 60 has to be attached by the applicants payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
- Application form of those applicants will only be considered for admission which are transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective country will only be considered for admission.
- The students from SAARC countries have to pay tuition and other fees at the rate Bangladeshi students pay for admission in Government Medical Colleges. Per academic year students from other countries in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student will have to pay $5000 (five thousand).
- In Private Colleges the tuition fee is decided by the respective colleges.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.