The National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) has released admit card link in official website — nata.in. Candidate who are successfully filled the application form, those candidates can download admit card. The candidates can access the admit cards by entering their Application No., Password and Captcha Pin on the official website.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture.
NATA 2018 – Upcoming Important Dates:
|Admit card download||17 Apr 2018|
|Offline exam date||29 April 2018|
|Result announce||01 June 2018|
NATA 2018 – Admit Card:
The NATA 2018 Admit Card/ Appointment Voucher was issued to the candidates from 17 Apr’2018. It is necessary to bring Admit Card/ Appointment Voucher along with ID Proof at the examination center.
The NATA 2018 Admit Card check the important details like venue, exam date, time, center and other details. Make sure all information regarding you is filed correct. In case you face some issues, contact the officials.
How to Download NATA 2018:
- Go to the official website (nata.in)
- On the homepage, “learning.tcsionhub.in” button is displayed. Click the “learning.tcsionhub.in” link.
- Open new window, in the web page displayed the “Click here to download your NATA 2018 Admit Card” link. Click that link.
- A new page will open. Enter your App seq no. and password (DOB).
- Click on ‘Login’
- Your admit card will be appear on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
NATA 2018: Exam pattern
Part A (120 marks)
- Mathematics: 20 questions.
Each questions – 2 marks (Total marks for mathematics section: 20×2=40 marks)
- General Aptitude (MCQ): 40 questions
Each questions – 2 marks (Total marks for General Aptitude section: 40×2=80 marks)
Total marks for Part A: 40 (Maths) +80 (GA) =120 marks
Part B (80 marks)
- Drawings: 40 questions (Each questions – 2 marks)
Total marks for Part B: 40×2=80 marks
Total Marks for NATA Exam = 120 (Part A) + 80 (Part B) = 200 Marks
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.