Nepalgunj Medical College is best hospital and college located in Nepalgunj, Nepal. Nepalgunj Medical College courses have the MBBS program under the affiliation of Kathmandu University. The faculty is dedicated to making responsible and expert doctors capable of serving mankind. Moral values are also incorporated along with medical skills and knowledge.
The admission process is to be started for academic session 2018-19 in Nepalgunj Medical College. So, candidate, who are eligible of Kathmandu University MBBS admission procedure, can apply admission form from official website. Indian students, who are interested to get medical admission in Nepalgunj Medical College Nepal. NEET is Mandatory to get admission for MBBS in Nepalgunj Medical College. In the admission time, candidate must have to take the important documents with NEET mark sheets.
Nepalgunj Medical College is offering a better campus environment to allow positive learning in the premises. Nepalgunj Medical College students get placed in good hospitals and nursing homes around the country. They can work for navy, army & air force and also get absorbed in clinics and laboratories. The students get jobs from popular private and government hospitals.
|Name of Institute:||Nepalgunj Medical College|
|Year of Established:||1996|
|Recognized:||Nepal Medical Council|
|Accepted Exam:||NEET, KUMET|
NEET is Mandatory to Get Admission for MBBS:
The NEET is an entrance examination that is organized annually for students who wish to study any graduate medical course and dental courses or postgraduate course in government or private medical colleges in India. If candidates who are interest to get MBBS admission in Kathmandu and tribhuvan university under the all colleges. The candidates must have to NEET score for admission. If Indian students, who are the interest to get MBBS admission in Nepalgunj Medical College, NEET is Mandatory to get admission.
Eligibility of MBBS Admission for Indian Students:
- Candidate must complete the 17 years of age.
- Candidate must have the required minimum percentile for NEET UG score. Candidate must have to score minimum percentile in NEET exam- Unreserved-50 percentile, Physically Handicapped-45 percentile and Scheduled Caste/Tribe (including PH belonging to SC/ST)-40 percentile.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized boards/institutes.
- Based on eligibility and mark sheet, they will be prepared merit list. Then college will be sent confirmation letters.
Infrastructure or Facilities:
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Laboratories to enable practical learning in order to support theoretical studies.
- Library is huge with reading spaces and good stock of books.
- Canteen serves good and nutritious food.
- Sporting events are encouraged to keep the students mentally and physically healthy.
- Transportation system
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.