Nepal is the nearest neighbor country to India. Now a days, most of the Indian students are interest to seeking medical admission for undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Nepal. The reason is Nepal’s culture, food habits and language are similar to India. So, Indian student can adopt the climate and cultural of Nepal. There are above 20 medical government and privates colleges across Nepal. More than 20000 MBBS seats are available in Nepal. Indian students’ best opportunities for MBBS studying in Nepal.
MCI Recognized universities in Nepal:
- Kathmandu University
- Tribhuvan University
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS)
- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS)
Scope of Study MBBS in Nepal:
Nepal is one of the biggest opportunities for India students. There are several advantages to studying MBBS in Nepal.
- Kathmandu University, Tribhuvan University & B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences are some of the prominent universities in Nepal approved by the MCI
- Affordable fee structure for studying MBBS Program. For Indian students, The MBBS course fee students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal is very less as compared to MBBS fees in India.
- The culture of Nepal, food habits and language is familiar and does not need major adjustments.
- Nepal’s medical colleges offers great environment for undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses.
- There is no separate admission test to study medicine in Nepal.
- Neither are students required to submit scores of TOEFL and IELTS.
- NEET is mandatory to get admission medical college of Nepal under Kathmandu and Tribhuvan Universities
- Indian students, no need to require a visa or passport for going Nepal. Indian students will, however, have to establish their nationality, through Documents/ID cards issued by a competent Indian authority.
- The curriculum of a majority of medical courses are similar to India. So, Candidates easily clear the FGME test conducted by NBE for practicing medicine in India.
- Nepal medical college’s education quality is excellent. Their syllabus and curricular are similar to India. So only most of the Indian student preferred to study MBBS in Nepal.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.