Terrible TET results in Bihar: 83 percent of teachers failed

The Bihar teachers show a massive downfall in the results of Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) with 83 percentage failure candidates.

The Bihar state is continuous facing many collapses in the number of students who are qualifying in different examinations across the state in the recent times. The candidates who have attended the matric and intermediate examination show the poor pass percentage and now the resulting percentage for the TET examination has been lowered even more. This unceasing breakdown in the results has triggered the rise of many questions among the educationists in the state.

Also Read  Admission Guidance

TET 2017 Details

The Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is the qualifying examination conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for the appointment of teachers in the schools of the state of Bihar. The examination will be taken place in two phases. The first phase of examination will be for the selection of teachers for the class 1 to 5 and the second phase will be for the class 6 to 8. The TET 2017 examination has been conducted on 23rd July, 2017 by the Bihar School Examination Board. There are nearly 348 examination centers across the state for both the papers of the examination.

Also Read  Indian Education System is unsuccessful in educating the students properly

TET Results

On 21st September, 2017, the results have been declared by Mr. Anand Kishore, the chief, BSEB. According to the publication of the board, only 17 percent of the candidates have cleared and the remaining 83 percent have been failed to get through examination.

For the class 1 to 5, about 43000 candidates appeared in the examination and only 7038 teachers have cleared. So the pass percentage is only 16.

For the class 6 to 8, about 168700 candidates appeared in the examination and only 30113 teachers have cleared. So the pass percentage is only 18.

Also Read  Madhya Pradesh Board 10th Compartmental Exams Results 2017 Released

In spite of the nominal pass percentage of 60 for general category and 50 for others, the Bihar teachers show this much poor results.

Tags: 

Bihar TET 2017, Bihar TET 2017 Results, Bihar TET 2017 Result Declaration, TET 2017 Details, TET examination, Teachers Eligibility Test 2017, Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test

Comments

comments