Join a computer course in the tech-driven age and make a successful career start!
In the tech driven age taking up Computer study as a choice of academic or career would be very beneficial. Computer applications are offered at all levels and can be a part of any academic program. Computer courses prepare students for a variety of jobs – basic as data entry or even advanced as computer programming. Advanced jobs can lead the candidate to positions as Graphic designer and Web designer.
Computer course applications typically cover the following topics –
- Creating texts and spreadsheets
- Managing images and data
- Web designing, programming
- Desktop Publishing
- Graphic design
- Spreadsheet & Presentations
- Computer languages & programming
- Using Internet
- Cyber Security
- B.Com (Professional)
- B.Com (Finance & Accountancy)
- B.Com (Honours)
- B.Com (Travel Tourism)
- B.Com (C.A)
- ME/M.Tech - CS
- ME/M.Tech - IS
- ME/M.Tech - IT
- ME/M.Tech - Network Engineering
- ME/M.Tech - Software Engineering
- ME/M.Tech - Computer Aided Design
- ME/M.Tech - Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- ME/M.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
- ME/M.Tech - Computer Aided Mechanical Design & Analysis
- MCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
- MSc (CS)
- MSc (IT)
- MSc (Network Technology)
- MSc (Software Engineering)
- MSc (Hardware Networking)
To get admission to a Computer Applications course a basic eligibility of 10+2 is required in any discipline.
Students must choose courses wisely. One must always choose a discipline of academics where there are a plethora of job prospects. The competition for jobs is ever increasing. And this is where computer courses come handy.
These are the list of job opportunities which candidates can seek to take up –
- Web Designing – is an opportunity for those who wish to work independently. It deals with various elements of creating a web site to desiging a web page.
- VFX & Animation – Animation and visual artists are in great demand by the film industries across the world. The number of animation movies has increased, and the importance of good visual effects has led to an increase in demand for these graduates.
- Hardware Engineer – A Hardware engineer can get a job in an private IT firm. Or more he can even start a business on his own.
- Software Programmer – Learning languages like JAVA, C++ - the candidate can be easily be absorbed in private firms offering computer programs and applications.
- Cyber Security – With online fraudsters, companies are willing to hire efficient cyber security personnel.
Other basic courses can be proficiency in MS Word, Excel that could land a data entry job to freshers.
Computers have started a revolution that has completely transformed our live! Make use of this opportunity and enrol for a computer course today!