Human related issues like land scarcity, food availability and urban planning should be tackled by experts, read to know how such critical things can be managed with proper degrees!
Information about the geographical features is very growing industry in the world. Experts are needed in this sector to realize and solve the major problems like healthcare, food security, and climate and land scarcity. The students doing these courses are called science experts in the disaster management sector. Information systems and remote sensing tools are used properly to understand the problems of real world.
There are many branches of ITC and one student can specialize in any one field for a secure future:
- Natural hazards and Disaster Risk management.
- Applied Earth Sciences
- Land Administration
- Natural Resources Management
- Urban Planning and management
- Water resources and Environmental management
ITC is a very popular course given in degree, certificate and diploma level. The courses are offered worldwide online and in classrooms. The main study course is offered in Netherlands and in other countries as well.
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Tool & Die Maker
- Secretarial Practice
- Interior Decoration &Designing
- Cutting & Sewing
- Architectural Assistant
- Dress Making
- Radiology Technician
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Hospital House Keeping
- Pre Preparatory School Management Assistant
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Data Entry Operator
- Drivercum Mech
- Mech. Auto Electrical &Electronics
- Fashion Technology
- Medical Transcription
Only post graduate learning is possible in this sector. Students having M. Sc or M Tech in Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Geo Engineering, Agriculture, Forestry, Urban and Regional Planning or Natural or Environmental science. B Sc in Science subjects will also be eligible for such studies. BE, B Tech, B Arch, B Planning, M Arch and MCA candidates can also opt for such learning.
- Research opportunities are lucrative in this field of study. The candidates will be able to handle geoinformatics methods and research details with competence.
- Geo information science and earth observation experts are employed in observatories.
- Disaster management expert teams are called when hazardous happenings occur in the neighborhoods.
- Data collection and analyzers are required in laboratories conducting research on various upcoming developmental issues of the earth.
- Understanding programming languages of this field helps them grab jobs in private sector and government offices.
- Storage and development of data is required in various companies dealing with such work. Candidates are absorbed for such work too.