Media and Communication
Become a media expert in this media driven world with all the skills and expertise required, read further to know the details!
The changing world is filled with opportunities in media and communication sector. The students passing their 12th standards may be looking for lucrative opportunities in the media sector. Mass media and communication students can later become newspaper editors, news experts, TV news readers, reporters and social analysts. A very promising future will be front of them.
There are various branches of Media and Communication which one can take up in future:
- Media and Participation
- Media, health and Society
- Media and Political Engagement
- Media History
- BMS (Bachelor of Media Studies)
- BMS (Graphic & Animation)
- BMS (Professional Photography )
- BMS (Advertising & PR)
- BFA - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BSc - Animation
- BSc - Multimedia
- BSc - Printing
- BSc. Visual Communication
- BSc. Journalism & Mass Communication
- MSc - Animation
- MSc - Multimedia
- M.S in Mass Communication
- MSc. Journalism & Mass Communication
- MSc. Visual Communication
The candidates can opt for bachelor’s degree after passing 10+2 Board examinations with decent grades. This study course will last for 3 years.
Post graduate courses are offered for several durations from 3 months to 2 years. Both diploma and post graduate master’s degree is possible if the candidates have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline or mass Media and Communication.
Information is very essential to survive in this ever changing and developing world. Keeping in touch with the communication sector is highly important and thus people choosing this as career will always have a great future.
- Media analysis companies absorb these candidates as they have the skills to analyze various data and represent these greatly in comprehend able manner.
- Marketing divisions take the graduates and post graduates for marketing several services and products in interesting way.
- Survey companies conducting survey about various things will also employ these candidates.
- Various TV channels will take the candidates for reporting, news editing, news reading and other apprentice positions.
- PR businesses will also require these individuals and utilize their knowledge in the positive way.
- Media sector like leading newspaper companies will take these candidates with pleasure.
- Companies operating on radio, TV and Internet medium world will always look for graduates having great knowledge in media and communication sphere of study. Basic knowledge will help them grab good opportunities in several companies.