Medical PG Courses List
Medicine study does not only make doctors but also specialists who can give the society something more, read further to understand.
Studying medicine can make the future of a student very prosperous. He becomes capable of serving mankind and has the license to cure people with different kinds of medicines. They not only write prescriptions but do surgeries to save lives. They also take part in several research activities for bettering the human health conditions of the country.
There are several branches in medicine where one can specialize in after completing MBBS degree:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radio Diagnosis
The doctors can work in several sectors and earn good fortune. They work with clinics, hospitals, private companies and practice on their own.
- ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
- ORAL MEDICINE & RADIOLOGY
- ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIALORTHOPAEDICS
- PAEDIATRIC & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
- CONSERVATIVE & ENDODONTICS
- PROSTHODONTICS & CROWN & BRIDGE
- ORAL PATHOLOGY & MICROBIOLOGY & FORSENSIC ODONTOLOGY
- PUBLIC HEALTH DENTISTRY(COMUNI)
The students having the urge to do MD or MS courses must have MBBS degree. They must complete 5 years of MBBS studies with completion of internship. They must fare well in the MBBS examinations to do specialization courses for 2 years duration.
- The doctors can assist research personnel in laboratories to find new medicines for various diseases.
- The doctors can work in private chambers and earn popularity after good diagnosis and curing many people with several complications.
- They can work in private hospitals.
- They can teach MBBS students and take certificate courses in medicine.
- The doctors can work with social organizations to treat difficult health situations.
- Army, navy and air force also takes doctors for looking after their employees.
- Surgeons do complicated operations and analyze the health conditions of various patients.
- All public sector and private sector companies look for efficient doctors.
- Radiologists work in X ray clinics and companies that do bone and skeletal system study of patients.
- ENT doctors look at the ear, nose and throat of the patients to detect the problems in those areas.
- Cardiologists look at the heart conditions of the patients and treat them according to their complications.