Veterinary courses make a person eligible to deal with lovable animals, read further to know the details!
Veterinary specialists earn knowledge during their studies to treat and train the animals to good living. Medical degree must be obtained to handle the sickness of animals. Animals need care and attention to go through their bad times in living. Getting trained in veterinary courses makes a person confident to handle pets with confident approach. They make the lives of the pets feel important and thoughtful.
There are many branches of veterinary courses in which one can specialize in for a good future!
- Domesticated animals
- Wild and free animals
- Animal physiotherapy
- Animal dentistry
- Veterinary nursing
- Veterinary technician
- Veterinary research
Veterinary medicine courses help individuals to diagnose, analyze, treat and detect several diseased conditions of animals. Disorder and injuries of the animals can be treated effectively when such courses are done.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Veterinary)
- B. Tech. D.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B. F. Sc. (Fisheries)
- Veterinary Anatomy & Histology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Veterinary Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health.
- Animal Nutrition
- Poultry Science
- Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Livestock Production & Management
- Animal Husbandry Extension
DIARY SCIENCE M.TECH D.Sc
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Technology
- Dairy Microbiology
- B.F.S-Bachelor of Fishery Sciences
- Fishery Microbiology
- Fisheries Environment & Ecology
- Fisheries Resources & Management
- Industrial Fishery Technology
The candidates must have Physics, chemistry and Biology at 10+2 level of Board examinations to study the Bachelor’s course in veterinary science and Animal Husbandry. The course duration lasts for 4 and half years to 5 years.
Candidates can also do master’s degree with bachelor’s degree in the same field. The course duration is 2 years.
PhD is also available for Master’s degree candidates.
- They can become veterinary physician in vet hospitals.
- Help in veterinary disease and disorder researches in different laboratories.
- Veterinary nurses, technicians and assistants can work for vet hospitals and farming areas.
- They can do animal grooming centers and provide healthy massage to animals with care.
- They can work in horse farms and shoe the horse. They can train horses and make them eligible for racing and other purposes.
- Cosmetic procedures of the animals like tail docking, declawing cats, ear cropping and debarking dogs can be done by these experts.
- Private practice can be conducted in own chambers by treating pet animals of the neighborhood.
- Take part in veterinary research to work in the laboratory animals and stop diseases from getting infected from animals to humans.