AIMA MAT 2019 Exam Notification
MAT Exam 2019 – AIMA has invited applications for Management Aptitude Test 2019. The notification for AIMA (MAT) Management Aptitude Test (February) 2019 has been issued.
AIMA MAT Exam 2019 notifications released. Candidates can check here for info on dates, eligibility and application for MAT 2019 for February.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied program.
- Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT Exam 2018 will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Important Dates for MAT Exam 2019 (February)
- Commencement of Online Registration: 16th December 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT): 08th February 2019, Friday
- Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT): 09th February 2019, Saturday
- Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT): 12th February 2019, Tuesday
- Paper Based Test (PBT) Date: 17th February 2019, Sunday
- Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT): 19th February 2019, Tuesday
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 23rd February 2019, Saturday
MAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates interested in MAT February 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case, you clear the exam but not eligible then you will not able to take the final admission in the MA associate college.
- Academic Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2019. The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks: The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to take the examination
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing for MAT February 2019 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
Mode of MAT Exam 2019
- The exam takes place in PBT & CBT Mode.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- Marking Scheme for Management Aptitude Test
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Mode of Test
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- (i) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- (ii) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- (iii) Both PBT & CBT
- Paper Based Test: 17th February 2019 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 23rd February 2019 (Saturday)
- *If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 23rd February 2019 itself.
- Paper Based Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
Questions in MAT Exam 2019
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- All questions are MCQ based.
MAT Exam Centres
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,17th February 2019 at one time slot i.e., 10.00 am -12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 23rd February 2019 in different time slots. If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 15th December 2018 itself.
Paper Based Test (PBT) Test City
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mengaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Suryamani Nagar, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Test City
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
MAT Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/feb19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/feb19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
- For Paper Based Test (PBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs.1100/- in addition to Rs.1550/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- edit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- (Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/feb19 as per the schedule give above.
- Most importantly, carry the MAT February 2019 admit card on the examination day. Along with it, take photo id proof as selected by you during the registration process. Additionally, you must read all the instructions given on the admit card to avoid any hassle on the test day. Reach the centre on time with all the required documents.
Registration Form Acknowledgement
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
- Candidates have to download the MAT Score from AIMA website https://www.aima.in.
- For more information regarding AIMA MAT February 2019, read the complete information given below.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.