AP ECET Hall Ticket Release, Exam Date Postponed
AP ECET 2019: AP State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE) has postponed the date for AP ECET hall Ticket release. Now, the AP ECET hall tickets will be released on April 20. The Council has also postponed the examination which was due to be conducted on April 19. The April 19 exam will now be conducted on April 30, 2019. The consequent processes have also been postponed.
AP ECET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. graduates (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) on behalf of AP SCHE.
AP ECET is conducted for 200 marks and the question paper has 200 objective questions.
In case of engineering stream, the distribution of marks is given below:
- Mathematics – 50 marks
- Physics – 25 marks
- Chemistry – 25 marks
Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology – 100 marks
In case of Pharmacy stream, the distribution of marks is given below:
- Pharmaceutics – 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy – 50 marks
- Pharmacology – 50 marks
And in case of B.Sc. courses, the distribution of marks is given below:
- Mathematics – 100 marks
- Analytical Ability – 50 marks
- Communicative English – 50 marks
Steps to Download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official web site ap.gov.in/ecet
- Click on the given link
- Enter candidates register number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- Candidates AP ECET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned on the AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 and download the AP ECET Admit Card 2019
- Take a print out of the AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 for further use
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.