Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences AP Vijayawada notifies MBBS and BDS Admission 2019-20 (Mgt. Quota)
AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 – Dr. NTR University of Health Science, AP, Vijayawada has released notification for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses 2019 available under Management Quota in Private Un-Aided Non – Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women in the State of Andhra Pradesh
Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2019 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below.
Get here complete details of AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
Dr. NTR UHS
- Separate Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and Others, who have secured cut off score and more in NEET-2019 for admission into Management Quota (Category B & C) seats in MBBS/BDS Courses in Private Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI Quota Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-20
- Schedule for the AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 is given below
- Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses: 05th July 2019
- Online Application available from 07th July 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application 15th July 2019 (upto 05:00 PM)
- Provisional Merit List Publication: 17th July 2019
- Date of Verification of Certificates and Counselilng: To be announced
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2019
- Closure of admission: As per MCI/DCI Schedule
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on December 31st, 2019 need not attend the counseling. Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses and as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences regulations.
- Candidates should have qualified at NEET UG – 2019 and shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses and they have to fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
- The candidates shall appear and secure cut off score and more above in the NEET UG-2019 exam. The Rank and Score in NEET UG-2019 shall be the basis for the selection into MBBS and BDS Courses subject to these regulations
- The admissions into the colleges are subject to the permission by the Government of India / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and affiliation to the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2019-20
- In case any new Medical Colleges or Dental Colleges are affiliated to the University / any college is permitted by the Govt. of India for the academic year 2019-20, the seats in those colleges also will be filled up. No further Notification will be issued
How to Apply?
- The online application form for determining Merit Position for Management Quota seats using NEET UG – 2019 scores is available on the website www.ap.nic.in and appvtmedadm.apntruhs.in
- Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.
- For details read the prospectus available on the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. On 06th July 2019 AN
- Candidates are advised to watch the University website regularly for further Notifications and Instructions
- Click Here to apply online for AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
- Visit website link which is provided on this page through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- Keep the following documents required to fill the application form:
- NEET – UG 2019 Admit card issued by the CBSE.
- NEET – UG 2019 Score card issued by the CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- 10+2 certificate.
- Credit card / Debit card
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose or share with others.
- 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. The fee paid by the applicant is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
- Tuition Fee – As per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31 HM & FW, (C1) Department Dt. 17-04-2015, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Pvt. Un-aided Non Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Quota – Category-B MBBS – Rs.13,37,057/- P.A. & Mgt. Quota Category-C (NRI Quota) – See Note-I below
- Quota – Category-B BDS – Rs.5,46,978/- P.A. & Mgt. Quota Category-C (NRI Quota) – Rs.7,50,000/- P.A.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.