Babasahed Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) announces M.Ed. Admission 2019-21
BRABU M.Ed. Admission 2019 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BBABU) Muzaffarpur has been released the official notification of BRABU M.Ed. Admission 2019 for admission into M.Ed. for the academic year 2019-21
Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of BRABU M.Ed. Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
The M.Ed. Program
- The Master of Education Program generally known as M.Ed. is a Professional Program meant for preparing teacher educators and educational professionals including curriculum developers, educational policy, analysts, planners, administrators, supervisory, school principles and researchers
- The Master of Education Program shall be under faculty of Education
- There shall be basic unit of 50 students. Additional unit in the program shall be permitted only based on quality of infrastructure, faculty and other reason after the institution has offered the program for three years
- This intake capacity may be modified as per norms and guidelines prescribed by NCTE time to time
- College Name – Lalit Narayan Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur.
Duration of Course
- The M.Ed. Program shall be of two academic years (having four semesters of six months each)
- A University exam shall be held after completing every semester on the dates notified by the University
- Submission of Application Form starts from: 17th May 2019
- Last date for submission of application form 31st May 2019
- Admit Card is available from 3rd week of Sept. 2019
- Date of Examination: 3rd week of Sep 2019
- Result: 1st week of Oct 2019
- Date of Starting and Ending of Entrance Counselling: 1st week of Oct 2019
- Date of Starting of Academic Session: 2nd week of Oct 2019
- She/he/Transgender must have passed Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed. with 50% marks in each in graduate degree) from any recognized University having minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- No such applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself/herself admitted within a specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority for some valid reason
- Admission Process of 2-year M.Ed. Course will usually start in the month of March, and shall be complete by the end of June every year
- The selection of candidates for admission to the Master of Education Program (M.Ed.) in Regular Mode will be made on the basis of merit obtained in M.Ed. Entrance Test to be conducted centrally by the respective Universities
- Admission/Allotment of seats shall be done through counselling taking into account the applicant’s choice of Institution
How to Apply?
- Application Form for admission into M.Ed. Course will be downloaded from the official website www.brabu.net of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University as per scheduled date. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form
- Candidates seeking admission in M.Ed. Course Session 2019-21 in L.N. Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur may download the format of application form of M.Ed. Entrance Test 2019 from the website of B.R.A. Bihar University www.brabu.net and submit it after duly filled in along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of Registrar, B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, payable at Muzaffarpur in the office of Controller of Examinations, B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur latest by 31st May 2019
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- By the Demand Draft
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.