Delhi Technological University (DTU) Admission Notice for B.Des Program 2019-20
DTU B.Des Admission 2019 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) Delhi invites applications for its Bachelor of Design Program (B.Des) for the academic session 2019-20.
The interested candidates can check for all important DTU B.Des Admission 2019 notification in the following article on this website or on the official website
- Start date of online Registration: 08th June 2019 (10:00 am onwards)
- Last date of online Registration: 30th June 2019 (12:00 pm Midnight)
- Merit List of candidates for 1st round admission and waitlist on DTU website: 04th July 2019
- 1st Round of admission at DTU (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit): 08th July 2019
- Display of vacant seats for 2nd round on the DTU website: 11th July 2019
- 2nd Round of admission (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit): 15th July 2019
- Display of vacant seats for 3rd round on DTU website: 22nd July 2019
- 3rd Round of admission also the Last date of admission at DTU: 30th July 2019
- Display of vacant seats for spot round on the DTU website: 06th August 2019
- Spot round of admissions at DTU (Selected candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit.): 14th August 2019
B.Des Program Details
- Admission to Four year Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program is on the basis of UCEED 2019 score
- No. of Seats: 60
- Delhi: 85%
- Outside Delhi: 15%
- Four year Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program is on the basis of UCEED 2019 score
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination as given below: from any stream (Science, Commerce and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
- Senior school Certificate examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Indian School certificate examination (12-year course) of the council for Indian School Certificate examination, New Delhi
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE.The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a central or state board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org)
- Intermediate or two year Pre University examination conducted by a board of university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.Final examination of the two year course of the joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- S.C vocational examination
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (www.aicte-india.org) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII exam.
- In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have Passed at least one public (Board or Pre University)
- SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%, OBC-NCL: 27%
- For Gen/ OBC: 1000/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD: 500/-
How to Apply?
- Application form is available on the official website of the University www.dtu.ac.in
- Candidates can register and fill the Application Form Online official website www.dtuadmissions.nic.in from 08th May to on or before 30th June 2019.
- The application process is completed only when a print-out of the filled Online application form is taken after paying online the registration fee of Rs.1000/- through Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking.
- The Candidate must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with a good quality photo affixed in the appropriate places on the form on the day of counselling
- Fee for online registration is Rs.1000/- to be paid online through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking at the time of registration and choice filling. The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee.
- A convenience charge @1% plus taxes will be levied on every online registration fee payment. If a candidate wishes to apply for admission in a program offered by different departments then he/she will have to register separately in that department by paying separate online registration fee
- For further details visit the official website www.dtu.ac.in
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.