GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) Online Test – GOT 2019 for MBA/BBA Admissions 2019
GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) one of constituents of GITAM University invites application for the admission to its Post Graduate and Under Graduate Program through its Online Entrance Test (GOT) 2019
Candidates who are interesting in MBA & BBA Course check full information about GIM MBA/BBA Admission 2019 from here.
At present, GIM is Offering Post Graduate Courses (Two Years) – MBA with specializations like Marketing, Finance, Systems, operations and Business Analytics, MBA (HRM) and MBA (FinTech) and Under Graduate Courses like BBA (Entrepreneurial Orientation), Integrated MBA (5 Years), BBA (Management Accounting with CIMA), B.Com (H) with ACCA, BBA (Business Analytics) and in the current year (2019-20) the Institute is going to start two new undergraduate level courses – BBA (FinTech) and BBA (Logistics).
Course Offered and Duration
- MBA:2 years
- MBA (HRM):2 years
- MBA (Twinning): 3 years (1 year at GIM &2nd year at Twinning, USA)
- BBA (Business Analytics):3 years
- Com (Hons.) with ACCA: 3 years
- BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA: 3 years
- BBA: 3 years
- MBA (Integrated): 5 years
For PG Programs
- Candidates of any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for final exam before June. A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Tech from CSE or IT branches or BCA required for admission into MBA (FinTech).
For UG Programs
- Candidates of inter or plus 2 of any group with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for final exam before June. Mathematics is compulsory for BBA (Analytics).
- Applicant has to qualify in Aptitude Test – GIM ONLINE TEST (GOT) (exempted for candidates having CAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ GAT/UGAT/SAT). In addition, group discussion and personal interview are required for PG Programs.
- English Language: GOT-UG10; GOT-PG 30
- Quantitative: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 30
- Reasoning and Intelligence: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 20
- General Knowledge: GOT-UG 10
- Data Interpretation: GOT-PG 20
- The total time for answering 50 questions is 60 minutes for GOT-UG Test. GOT PG candidates are required to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
- GOT-UG test is similar to UGAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any preparatory books on UGAT that is available in leading Book shop.
- GOT will be conducted at the following Cities:Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Guntur.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online through website www.gitam.edu/gim and complete all fields and submit or fill-out hardcopy application downloaded from the same for sending by courier.
- All the registrations should be accompanied with corresponding fee in the form of online, Challan or DD.
PHASE – I
Apply on or before:
- 15th December 2018
- 19th January 2019
- 16th February 2019
- 23rd March 2019
GIM Online Test & GD/PI (Phase-I):
- 22nd December 2018
- 25th January 2019
- 23rd February 2019
- 30th March 2019
PHASE – II
Apply on or before:
- 20th April 2019
- 18th May 2019
- 08th June 2019
GIM Online Test & GD/PI (Phase-II):
- 27th April 2019
- 25th May 2019
- 15th June 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.