ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research and Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Hospital, Haldia is a private colleges and Hospital in West Bengal. It is located in Haldia, West Bengal. The ICARE Medical College offered various medical courses such as MBBS, MD, etc with a variety of course specializations. It is established by an society named Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education (ICARE). The ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences and Research was Recognisd by MCI. ICARE Medical College has been affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences. It was Established in 2011.
ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research offered Departments:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Penumonology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of E. N. T.
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Obstrectic & Gynaecology
- Department of Paediatric Surgery
Under Graduate (Medical):
Post Graduate (Medical):
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Pathology)
MBBS Courses (Duration:4½ Years & 1 year Internship)
MBBS degree is the undergraduate course. The MBBS degree was recognized by MCI. The duration of study for Medical studies in West Bengal is of 4 and 1/2 year of academic study and 1 year internship. Student must have to complete one year of rotational internship at any hospitals, health centers, and health campus after completed their MBBS courses. The MBBS student’s career specialisations are Nephrology, Gynecology, Cardiology, Organ Transplant, Anesthesiology, Endocrine, and General Surgery etc.
ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research MBBS Admissions 2019
ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research offered MBBS Courses in undergraduate level. The MBBS course was recognised by Medical Council of India. IGIMS Medical College provide the 100 seats for the MBBS. Students who are qualified in NEET, they can seek the admission in IGIMS Medical College.
Tuition Fees (NEET Qualified) – Govt Quota Rs. 2.20 Lakhs per Year (approx).
- Candidates must have to score eligible marks in Neet Entrance Exam.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examinations HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Class 10 (X) or SSC or equivalent examination must have passed after 2016
- Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC or equivalent examination must have passed after 2018
- Candidates must have pass 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Candidate must have attained minimum 17 years of age at the time of applying.
ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research MD Admissions 2019
ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research offered MD Courses in Postgraduate level. The duration of study for Postgraduate Medical Education in West Bengal is of 3 years. The Candidates who are complete MBBS and Qualified in NEET PG Entrance Exam, they are eligible for get MD admission in ICARE Medical College.This provide the 8 seats for the MD. After NEET PG entrance exam, The MD course admission 2019 will provided based on their NEET PG merit list.
- Candidates must have to pass in MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must completing their compulsory rotating internship on or before 31.03.2018 are eligible.
- Candidates must have to register MBBS degree in Medical Council of India/State Medical Councils.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.