Institute of Nano Science & Technology announces PhD Admission 2019
INST Mohali PhD Admission 2019 – Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali invites applications from prospective candidates for admission in to its PhD Program in several areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the session beginning in August 2019.
Interested candidates can check all the details of INST PhD Admission 2019 like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
INST PhD Program Details
- The profile of the Faculty members at INST is accessible at PhD students will be provided fellowship as per INST norms.
- PhD in areas related to nanoscience and technology like Devices, Material for energy applications (photocatalysts, electrocatalysts, supercapacitors, hydrogen generation & storage), Smart materials (organic/inorganic), Sensors, Therapeutics etc.
- Candidates must be M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Material Sciences/Life Sciences /M. Pharm/ M. Tech in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas.
- Candidates should have qualified any of the following exam: GATE/CSIR or UGC-NET/JEST / JGEEBILS (TIFR/NCBS)/ICMRJRF/ DBT-JRF/DST-INSPIRE/GPAT
- Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS Program can apply as per IISER Mohali’s norm
How to Apply?
- Prospective candidates should directly send their completed and signed APPLICATION FORM along with the SYNOPSIS, which can be downloaded from INST’s website (https://inst.ac.in/admission.php), by e-mail to email@example.com
- This will be treated as an advance copy of the application
- However, hard copy of the application with requisite enclosures and a demand draft (see below) will have to be sent to INST
- Envelope containing the application documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the PhD Program” and sent to Institute of Nano-Science and Technology, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali, Punjab-160062
- Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview at INST and will be paid II class railway/bus (non-AC) fare by the shortest route from their place of residence
- Aforesaid application documents should be accompanied by a demand draft (DD) of Rs.450/- for General/OBC or Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favour of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh)
- Please mention your name on the reverse of the DD
Award of the Degree
- It may please be noted PhD students registered with INST will also have to register at IISER, Mohali for their PhD degree (https://www.iisermohali.ac.in/)
- Last Date of Submission of Application is 10th April 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.