ISTD announces Distance Education Diploma in Training and Development Admission 2019 (81st Batch)
ISTD Distance Education Diploma Admission 2019 – The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi announces admission to Diploma in Training and Development (Distance Learning) Program for 81st – Batch commencing from 01st July 2019
This is the only professional course recognized by Govt. of India for training of trainers in the country and is designed to meet today’s Training/HRD challengers.
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications: 15th June 2019
- Course –81st Batch commencing from: July 2019
- 18 months Correspondence Course is inclusive of the Internship Project of six months. Being a Distance Learning Program, the course does not infringe upon the regular working schedule of those in employment. Registration of a student is valid for 4 years.
- Graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent recognized Diploma and having a minimum 2 years or working experience in an Organization OR Post Graduate or equivalent recognized PG Diploma in any discipline
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chittorgarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Neyveli, Pune, Ranchi, Silvassa, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam
- After successful completion of courses
- 1000/- (Non-Refundable)
- 45000/-, can be deposited in three installments of Rs.15000/- each by Cash /Demand Draft in favour of “ISTD (Diploma Program)” payable at New Delhi
- 500/- towards Prospectus Fee
- 1000/- towards Registration Fee
- 45,000/- towards full Course fee/ Rs.15,500/- towards First Instalment of Course Fee. In case of Armed Forces Officials
- 25,000/- towards full Course fee/Rs.12,800/- towards First Installment of Course Fee.
- 40500/- towards full Course Fee for ISTD Permanent Institutional Members in one lump sum
- 40500/- towards full Course fee/ Rs.14,000/- towards First Instalment of Course Fee for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates can download application form from the institute website www.istd.co.in
- Obtainable by sending Demand Draft/Money Order for Rs.500/- favouring “ISTD (Diploma Program)” payable at New Delhi orCash from the Diploma Office, New Delhi. In case, applicant has been used downloaded Admission Form, cost of prospectus Rs.500/- to be deposited along with Admission Form
- For complete details, please visit at ISTD website www.istd.co.in
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.