JCECEB B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 – Notification
JCECE BB.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) invites online Application for B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 for admission in Govt. Colleges of Jharkhand.
The detailed information regarding B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fees are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019.
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. Course.
- There are no restrictions in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
Marking Scheme and Syllabus
- The exam pattern of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 will be as mentioned below.
- Type – MCQ
- No of Questions – 100.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Marking – For correct answer (+1), For incorrect answer (-0.25)
- The detailed syllabus for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; interpersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal nonverbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.
- All the eligible candidates who will submit the online application successfully will be able to download the admit card for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
- The admit card will issue online by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board to the applicants who have applied for the exam B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
- No call letter will be sent by post
How to Apply?
- Apply Online – Official website www.jcebed.eadmissions.net
- Below we mentioned the steps to fill the online application form of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
- Click here to apply online for the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
Steps to fill the B.Ed. Exam 2019:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.jcebed.eadmissions.net or click on the link given on this page.
- Then click on the NEW REGISTRATION.
- Then the NEW REGISTRATION window will be shown on the screen.
- Fill the Registration details such as name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email-ID, etc. and then submit for registration.
- Now, Candidates can proceed with the online application form and submit the filled application form.
- After submitting the form candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The payment of application fee for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. The application fee will be non-refundable. The detailed fee structure for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 application form is mentioned below in the table.
- General – Rs.1000/-
- BC-I / BC-II (Jharkhand State Only) – Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / Female (Jharkhand State Only) – Rs.500/-
- Publication of Admission Notice by 05th March 2019
- Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.: 15th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09th April 2019 (23:59 Hrs. Midnight)
- Admit Card along with details of Exam Centre: To be announced later
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.