University of Kalyani announces M.Ed. Course Admission 2019
University of Kalyani M Ed. Admissions 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the M.Ed. Program (Session 2019-21) at the Department of Education, University of Kalyani.
Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Kalyani M.Ed. Admission 2019-21like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
Important Dates for M.Ed.2019-21
- Advertisement of the Admission Process: 12th July 2019
- Online of the Admission/Registration begins 12th June 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 19th July 2019
- Publication of Merit List: 23rd July 2019
- Date of Admission Test: 25th July 2019
- Publication of Provisional Merit List of Candidates: 29th July 2019
- Date of Counselling cum Admission: 01st August 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2019
Method of Subjects
- of Education University of Kalyani – Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Education, Geography and another Subject.
- Admission to the M.Ed. (2 years full time) Program approved by NCTE at Department of Education, University of Kalyani from eligible candidates as per NCTE Norms of the session 2019-20
- 50 (25 seats for Fresher’s & 25 seats for deputed candidates; seats will be distributed among the fresher’s if deputed seats are lying vacant)
- Merit list will be prepared based on both Career Marking and Entrance Test marks for fresher’s candidates & for deputed candidates’ length of service will be considered
- The eligibility criteria for admission to M.Ed. course will be as follows
- Applicants should have at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in Masters Degree in any school subject preceded by Honours Degree and at least 55% in B.Ed. or any equivalent degree from any Institution recognized by the University or NCTE.
- However, in deputed category only untrained teachers from and Govt./Govt.-aided B.Ed. colleges will be considered.
- Following the memorandum (no. 646-Edn (CS)/10M-20/2015 dated 10th April 2019) for M.Ed. course the ratio for Home University students and other University students shall be 80:20 and 50% seats will be reserved for in-service deputed college teachers. ‘Students of Kalyani University’ means those who possess current Registration Certificate of the Kalyani University and have not migrated from this University.
- In Career marking five components (i.e. aggregate marks obtained in 10th, 12th, Graduation (Hons), Post-Graduation & B.Ed. will be proportionately evaluated in 50 marks by distributing 10 marks for each.
- For scoring in HS the marks obtained in best five excluding Environmental Studies will be considered.
- For fresher candidates Entrance Test is compulsory for both Home and Other category. Total marks obtained by the applicant in the entrance test will be added to the marks obtained in academic score
- Based on the sum of total marks obtained final merit list shall be prepared keeping in view the reservation norms of the Govt.
Payment of Application Fee
- Application fee is Rs. 400/- for General candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates, for PD Rs.160/-
- For Payment Candidates should go to https:// www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect
- They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
How to Apply?
- Application forms along with Instruction sheet & three parts Fee Payment Challan can be downloaded from University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Application Fee (Rs.400/- for Gen/OBC & PD candidates Rs.160/- and Rs.200/- for SC/ST plus Bank Charges) as per Online Instructions.
- Details of method subjects and other information are available in the instruction sheet.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.