Admission announced by Kantipur City College for PGDCA and MCA 2019
Kantipur City College (KCC) has announced admission open programs such Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) and Masters of Computer Application (MCA) for the year 2019.
Here check out on Kantipur City College (KCC) PGDCA & MCA Admissions 2019. Also look for more info on eligibility, application and dates for Kantipur City College (KCC) PGDCA & MCA Admissions 2019.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application (PGDCA) is a one-year Two semester, 34 Credits hour’s program offered to the graduates with non-IT background. PGDCA Program offered to the graduates with non-IT background.
- PGDCA program, at Kantipur City College (KCC), develops within students a strong theoretical foundation and sufficient practical knowledge for advance study leading to MCA degree
Masters of Computer Application (MCA)
- Since its founding in 2003AD, MCA has established itself as a leading academic IT Program and continues to grow at a rapid pace in terms of skilled graduates, research, publications and recognition.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a two-year (Four Semester), 66 Credits hours program. MCA develops a range of competencies in business and team communication model as they apply to software design and development, software development cycle and distributed or web-based application.
- Students who have passed Bachelor’s Degree level in any faculty can apply for 1 year PGDCA course.
- Minimum 45% or 2.0 CGPA in BCA, BIT, B.Sc. Computer Science, BIM, BBIS, BCIS, or any IT-related program or university-approved PGDCA. Students must appear and pass in the written test conducted by Purbanchal University.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can get the full details of Kantipur City College (KCC) PGDCA & MCA Admissions 2019 such as Application Form, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and much more on the website http://kcc.edu.np/
- Form Submission Deadline: Falgun 2, 2075 (14th February 2019)
- With Double Fee: Falgun 7, 2075 (19th February 2019)
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.