Karnataka PGET for MD MS MDS PG Diploma Admissions 2019 through NEET
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released official notification for eligible candidates for Centralised and Combined Counselling for Admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental (Degree and Diploma) Courses for the year 2019-20 in the state of Karnataka
PG Entrance Test Committee Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is inviting applications online from the eligible candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET-MDS 2019 and who fulfils the eligibility criteria as per rules.
- The Karnataka Exams Authority, Bengaluru is conducting Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges, Govt. Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical &Dental Colleges (COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20 as per the Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test
- Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical &Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI/DCI/NHFW, GOI /Govt. of India/Director Medical Education, Karnataka/PG Entrance Test Committee to conduct Centralised and Combined Counselling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Govt., in Government, COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK institutions.
- Candidates can check the complete information of Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET-PG 2019/ NEET-MDS 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
1st Round Counselling
- Release of Information Bulletin: 16th March 2019
- Online Registration: 16th March 2019 11:00 am to 20th March 2019
- Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure for all disciplines: 20th March 2019
- Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit List): 22nd to 27th March 2019
- Option Entry by Eligible Candidates: 25th March to 29th March 2019
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results: 30th March 2019
- Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates: 30th March 2019 to 01st April 2019
- Publication of First Round Allotment Result: 02nd April 2019 by 16.00 hrs
- Payment of Fees choice 1 & 2 Candidates: 03rd to 07th April 2019
- Submission of Original Documents & Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only): 04th to 09th April 2019
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College (Choice -1 Candidates Only): 12th April 2019
Tentative 2nd Round Counseling
- Deposition of original documents by First Round Choice: 15th April 2019 to 22nd April 2019
- Rearrangement of Options: 20th April 2019 to 22nd April 2019
- Publication of Result of 2nd Round: 24th April 2019
- Payment of Fees & Collection of Allotment Order: 25th April to 27th April 2019 & 02nd May 2019
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round: 03rd May 2019
- Online Registration: 28th to 30th April 2019
- Last date to pay the registration fees: 02nd May 2019
- Intimation of Verification schedule: 03rd May 2019
- Registering of interest in mop-up round by already verified candidates other than: 03rd May 2019
- Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure: 04th May 2019, 6.00 pm
- Offline Verification of Documents (base don Serial number wise Merit list): 07th May 2019
- Submission of Original Documents: 07th May 2019, 10:00 to 17:30
- Offline counseling Medical: 08th – 09th May 2019
- Last Date of Reporting to College (Medical): 12th May 2019, 16:00 hrs
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equalling to ten times thenumber of vacant seats to the Medical Colleges by the counseling Authority: 13th May 2019
- Last Date of Joining Medical: 18th May 2019
- Offline Counselling – Dental: 10th May 2019
- Last Date for reporting to the College – Dental: 12th May 2019
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by KEA: 13th May 2019
- Last Date of Joining: 18th May 2019
- M.D. in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Skin & VD, Radio Therapy, Paediatrics, General Medicine, Radiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Hospital Administration, Emergency Medicine
- M.S. in Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesia, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Bacteriology, Public Health, Child Health, Venereal Diseases, Medical Radiology, TB and Chest Diseases, Psychiatry Medicine, Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesia, Opthalamology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology
- MDS in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry, Prosthodontia, Oral Pathology, Community Dentistry
- Diploma in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry and Dental Materials
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st Mar 2019 may apply for NEET PG through online application.
- A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved / recognised dental college
- The cutoff date for completion of internship towards a determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET MDS 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
- There is no age limit for Non-In-service candidates. For In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as on 31st March 2019
- SC/ST/OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka candidates only. However, if any OBC candidate of Karnataka has not claimed OBC in NEET can claim respective category in PGET-2019 in KEA.
- Non-In-service candidates, who are already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course. Any candidate who has obtained his / her undergraduate medical/dental qualifications from medical/dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam(FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI / DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019.
Scoring & Result
- NEET PG 2019 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019
- All India 50% Quota Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
- All India 50% Quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
- NEET-MDS 2019 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019
- All India 50% Quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019 for Al India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2019 admission session).
- All India 50% Quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses 2019 admission session only.
- All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
- According to schedule and procedure for document verification, original documents to be produced for verification, and other details are hosted on KEA Website. After completion of the whole process, a merit list or result will be generated according to available seats and prescribed criteria, and NEET 2019 score.
- The KEA will publish the seat matrix as received from the Government before the commencement of allotment of seats in the first round.
- For the benefit of candidates, complete list of colleges and subjects has been provided in the information bulletin and further details about colleges can be obtained from Medical/Dental Council of India website
Entry of Options by Candidates
- Before entering the options for PG Medical or dental course and subject, please note that each college will have four different categories of seats. (Except Government Colleges where in only seats)
- Government Share of seats in Government and Private Colleges – “G” seats
- Private seats “P” seats
- NRI seats “N” seats
- Others “Q” seats
- Likewise please note that each category of seats has a separate fee structure (Government, Private, NRI, Others)
- For more details about Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental admission Through NEET 2019-Download Information Brochure
Application Form 2019
- Candidates could register for NEET PG/NEET MDS through online portal as per scheduled date. Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis. Candidates are requested to read the NEET PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 information bulletin thoroughly
- The direct link to apply was also provided http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2019/notification_eng.pdf
How to Apply?
- The online registration process and submission of application form for NEET PG -2019 for admission to PG Medical /Dental Degree & Diploma Courses for 2019 academic session is available at website http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2019.htm
- Step1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “PGET-2019 Online Registration”. After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced during document verification.
- Candidature is purely provisional and subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 Information Bulletin further the provisional admission made is subject to approval of MCI / DCI / Government /Competent Authority / Universities / Apex Bodies etc. Mere registering or verifying the documents does not confer any right to the candidates for admission to Karnataka PG MD / MS / Diploma Courses.
- NOTE: All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH) Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Foreign National Candidates – Rs.5000/-
- The admission fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan
- Candidates who have already downloaded the information bulletin PGET-2019 are informed to download the revised information bulletin afresh for additional information and formats – Download Information Brochure
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.