Bangladesh is a South Asian country situated in the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. The country is known for its lush greenery and many waterways.
Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) is a UG degree course in the field of medicine & surgery. For the last some decades, Bangladesh has shown a huge improvement in education. With the growth of the time, Bangladesh has become a burning hot destination for the medical candidates to get MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
It is a wise option for the Indian students as well as the international students to fulfil their dream of becoming a Doctor in Bangladesh.
The cost of living and education here is quite affordable as compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
MBBS admission in Bangladesh for Indian students is similar to all the medical colleges in India like similar syllabus, similar books, similar study pattern, Duration of study and everything else.
Indian students get MBBs seat in Bangladesh, students must have to eligible score in NEET Exam or equivalent exam.
Particular reasons are specified Below
- Quality of education is excellent and is comparable to other developing countries.
- To become a successful doctor, graduates are permitted to attend the seminars & conferences in the medical universities of Bangladesh.
- Tuition fee structure is low and affordable in comparison to other countries across the world.
- Bangladesh has top medical universities which offer world-class education and experienced and skilled staff/Faculty.
- The medical degrees got from the medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by the MCI, and the students can even come back & work in India.
- Cheaper rates for accommodation with the providing of all the basic facilities.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh
- MBBS degree is approved by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- The admission method is very easier as there are no direct admission criteria.
- No donation is needed to be provided to get the admission in Bangladesh.
- Students studying in Bangladesh had the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world-class medical college, multinational companies & hospitals in the world.
- To improve student’s sills, they are provided with practical & experiments.
- Bangladesh hospitals are well equipped with great environments &technology.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.