Kumudini Women’s Medical College is a renowned medical education institution which is located in Mirzapur, Tangail in Bangladesh. It is an affiliated college from the University of Dhaka where hundreds of medical aspiring students come over to make their dream of becoming a medical professional come true. Built in a large area, this college comprises of the best facilities and modern day education system. Due to the reputation and recognition of this institution, it attracts not just Bangladeshi students but also students from varied countries. It is a fully residential college that features the best accommodation with modern amenities.
Kumudini Women’s Medical College
Kumudini Complex, Mirzapur, Tangail, Bangladesh
Affiliated to the University of Dhaka
MCI Passing Rate –
No Record Found
Speciality Features of Kumudini Women’s Medical College –
At present, the Kumudini Women’s Medical College implements a world-class curriculum that utilises the strong instructional methods by implementing information technology solutions. For better development of students, it follows rigorous evaluation and consistent monitoring of various activities done by students and staff. Following are key features of this college:
- 4 lecture halls furnished with OHP, Blackboard, multimedia, slide projector and sound system.
- 9 laboratories for individual and clear teaching of various subjects to students
- 4 Museums that include forensic medicine, anatomy, community medicine and pathology
- A big and spacious library that is furnished with several modern features and facilities with a rich collection of study material including journals, books, reference books and academic books.
- Dissection Hall
- 4 well-organised and 24 hour supervised hostel facility to provide better and safe stay to women students during their graduation and internship course.
- 10 tutorial rooms for various departments.
- Cafeteria and canteen
MBBS – This College offers a 5 years degree in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery including a 1 year of compulsory internship
BDS – it also offers a 4 years degree in Bachelor of Dental Surgery that is followed by a one year of internship.
The Kumudini Women’s Medical College & Hospital is a renowned medical education institution where women get medical education for a brighter and successful career in the industry. Started in 2001, this college admits more than 100 students ever year and at present, it has over 600 women students associated to this college.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.