MHT CET Counselling 2019 Dates Released
Online registrations for MHT CET counselling 2019 begin from June 17. Candidates who have qualified MHT CET 2019, results for which got declared on June 4, will be able to participate in the counselling process for document verification and seat allotment.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will organize MHCET counselling for BTech through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates who have successfully registered and made the payment of counselling fee will have to report at the facilitation centres for the verification of documents. Once this is done, they will have to submit their preferred choice of courses and colleges. Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their MHT CET score and preference of college and course. The allocation of seat basis candidate’s preference will be subjected to the availability.
MHT CET 2019 Counselling Dates
- Take a look at the MHT CET 2019 counselling schedule as released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell:
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application and uploading documents (For Maharashtra State/All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates Note:- Candidates opting for Maharashtra plus AI Candidature as well as NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC , shall apply separately for each type.||June 17, 2019||June 21, 2019|
|Documents verification and confirmation of application form for admission by Maharashtra State/All India candidates at designated Setu Suvidha Kendra (SETU) along with print of online filled||June 17, 2019||June 21, 2019|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||June 22, 2019|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of candidates at SETU [During this period candidate can submit documents ( if any) for verification at (SETU)]||June 23, 2019||June 24, 2019
Up to 5.00PM
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates||June 25, 2019|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||August 1, 2019|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the academic year 2019-20||August 14, 2019|
|Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||August 16, 2019|
- Check the detailed MHT CET counselling schedule.
How to Apply for MHT CET Counselling 2019?
- Follow the below steps to register for MHT CET 2019 counselling:
- Step 1: Visit the SAAR Portal
- Step 2: Fill the online registration form with relevant information
- Step 3: Upload the required document
- Step 4: Pay the registration fee
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) 2019 was conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell from May 2 to May 3. The exam was held in online mode across 36 test cities in Maharashtra. Out of 413,284 registered candidates, only 170,000 actually took the test. Among these, 120,000 appeared for PCM while 122,000 appeared for PCB. Through MHCET, candidates can seek admission to more than 200 participating institutes in the state.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.