Mizoram University Aizawl announces PhD Admission 2019 (Winter Session)
Online applications are invited for admission in the PhD Program (Only for M.Phil Degree holder/ Eligible Candidates) for Winter Session 2019 Mizoram University in the following departments.
Here check out on Mizoram University Aizawl PhD Admissions 2019. Also look for more info on eligibility, application and dates for Mizoram University Aizawl PhD Admissions 2019.
- Education – 01
- Mizo – 01
- Economics – 01 (Reserved for JRF)
- Commerce – 04
- Management – 05
- Geology – 03
- Civil Engineering – 04
- The candidates with at least 60% marks in their Master’s Degree in the subject concerned/allied subject/cognate subject will be required to appear in an entrance test followed by interview.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be as per the University Grants Commission guidelines.
How to Apply?
- Applicants must apply through online mode only vide MHRD instruction DO No. 1-19/2015-Desk.U dated 23rd December 2015 by paying application fee of Rs.200/- for General Courses and Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST Candidates) for Professional Courses which is payable through Online Payment Mode only.
- Hard Copies of downloaded forms along with all supporting self-attested documents, viz. marksheets/certificates/caste certificates should reach Assistant Registrar, Academic, Mizoram University within 2 (two) working days from the last date of online submission.
- Use laptop/ PC for online form fillup, Mobile/Ipads/Tablets are not supported. Use Mozilla Firefox only for the online form fill up. Chrome, Internet explorer, Safari etc. are not supported.
- For details regarding the admission process i.e. admission test notifications/ eligibility criteria/ entrance test details kindly contact the respective department. All the department office and head phone numbers/ faculty phone numbers are provided in the respective department website page.
- Online Application Start Date: 07th February 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th February 2019 (05.00 pm).
- Last Date of the Receipt of the Hard Copy form: 22nd February 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.