MMMUT Gorakhpur announces MBA Admissions 2020
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakpur, invite applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission Program for the academic year 2020 Session.
Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the program eligibility, dates, application procedure and such below:
- Admission in different Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs in the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be made through the MMMUT Entrance Test (MET) 2020.
- For admission to first year of MBA, the candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying exam without grace.
How to Apply?
- Online Application through Website/Offline OMR Application Form
- The OMR Application Form with Information Brochure can be obtained from 16th January to 31st March 2020 (both days inclusive) by hand or through post by sending a written request having complete postal address with PIN-Code and Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates drawn in favor of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur” to the “Coordinator, Admissions-2020, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010″ (Uttar Pradesh).
- The candidate may also opt for filling up the online application form, from any place through internet by login on to the Website from 16th January to 31st March 2020 (05.00 PM) for B. Tech as per the detailed procedure given on the website mmmut.ac.in
- Payment of Application Fee in case of Online Application Form Submission
- All candidates applying through Online Application Form mode have to deposit the application fee as given in the following procedure. The Application Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Submission of Online Application Form (Download confirmation page): 16th January 2020 to 31st March 2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Page along with Payment details: 31st March 2020
- Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (MET-2020): 09th May 2020
- Declaration of Result: 01st week of June 2020
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.