MU LLM Entrance Exam for LLM (2 Years) Degree Course 2019-20
Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam 2019 – The Department of Law, University of Mumbai has invited applications for admission to LL.M. (Two Years) Degree Course through All India LL.M. Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-2020.
The rules of eligibility, total number of seats and other details for these program are given below on this page.
- Date of Acceptance of Forms: 10th June to 24th June 2019 [Time of Acceptance: 11.30 am to 04.30 pm]
- Availability of Application Forms Online: 10th June 2019 onwards
- Last Date for Submission of duly filled Forms: 24th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19th July 2019 (02.00 pm to 03.00 pm)
- Candidates who have passed LL.B. Degree Course or those who are in the Final Semester of 3 or 5-years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai or other recognized Universities are eligible to apply for LL.M. Entrance Examination.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing LL.M. will be required to cancel their earlier LL.M. Admission before they are admitting for new LL.M. Admission.
- Admission of the students shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit in the LL.M. Entrance examination subject to Reservation Policy of the Government and rules prescribed by the University.
- Candidates are required to secure Minimum Qualifying Marks in the LL.M. Entrance Examination as under:
- 40% – General Category
- 30% – Reserved Category
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The LL.M. Entrance Examination Test paper will consist of 50 Objective type questions with multiple choice for total 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Language of the paper: English
- (1) Constitutional Law (2) Jurisprudence (3) Law of Torts (4) Law of Crimes (5) Law of Contract (6) Administrative Law (7) Human Rights Law (8) Family Law (9) Company Law
Venue of Entrance Exam
- Mumbai – (Specific Examination Centre will be displayed on the University Website in due Course)
- Please Note that alongwith the application form, students belonging to reserved category are required to produce caste certificate certified by the State of Maharashtra. Quota candidates (handicapped, freedom fighter, ex-serviceman, sport, Cultural activity etc.) Are required to produce certificate by competent authority wherever applicable.)
How to Apply?
- An application for LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M. Degree Course must be made in the prescribed form which is to be downloaded from the University Website http://mu.ac.in and duly filled in form be submitted to the Department of Law.
- Entrance Exam Fees for General Category Students: Rs. 650/- (By Demand Draft) (Non-refundable)
- Entrance Exam Fees for Reserved Category Students: Rs. 350/- (By Demand Draft) [SC, ST, VJ / DT–NT(A,B,C,D) OBC, SBC] (Non-refundable)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai,” payable at Mumbai. The Demand Draft should be submitted by the Applicant at the time of submission of duly filled in prescribed form in the “Office of The Department of Law, Room No. 126, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai–32” in person only.
- Candidate must Write Name and Mobile Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- The application form for LL.M. Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the University Website: http://mu.ac.in/portal/department-of-law/.
- No forms will be accepted after 24th June 2019.
- Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.