NBE FET 2019 – Fellowship Entrance Test
NBE FET 2019 – Fellowship Entrance Test – The National Board of Examinations invites applications for Fellowship Entrance Test 2019 (FET) for admission to the Two Years Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program.
The detailed information regarding NBE FET 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same
- NBE FET is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination for entry to various fellowship programs under National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- NBE shall be conducting NBE FET (2019 Admission Session) on 17th August 2019 for admission to Fellowship Programs in the following sub-specialties:
- 1) Pediatrics Hemato Oncology, 2) Pediatric Gastroenterology, 3) Pediatric Nephrology, 4) Pediatric Intensive Care, 5) Reproductive Medicine, 6) High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology, 7) Spine Surgery, 8) Sports Medicine, 9) Minimal Access Surgery, 10) Laboratory Medicine, 11) Interventional Cardiology, 12) Critical Care Medicine, 13) Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, 14) Hand & Micro Surgery, 15) Infectious Diseases, 16) Trauma Care
Duration of the FNB
- Duration of the FNB – 2 years; Full Time Residency Program
- The eligibility criterion for NBE FET 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates who are or will be in possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) by July 15, 2019 in the eligible specialties and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET- 2019 Admission Session.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be recognized as per provision of IMC Act. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of FET will not be permitted to appear in the exam
- In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the FET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in FET from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after July 15, 2019 shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate who are qualifying or likely to qualify and getting their results after July 15, 2019 need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and /or appearance in FET do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital /institute
FET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: No
- There will be 130 questions in Obstetrics & Gynaecology group (High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology and Reproductive Medicine)
- Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) shall be conducted in a single day as a computer based examination. 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad or specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the Fellowship course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of application form.
- The total duration of the question paper will be 105 minutes (Part A – 45 minutes and Part B – 60 minutes). There shall be a separate question paper for each Fellowship course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
- Part – A of the question paper: Part-A of the question paper for any Fellowship course/clubbed group shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad/super specialty course(s). In case, there is only a single feeder broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, Part A in such a case will comprise of questions from only one eligible specialty.
- For eg.MD/DNB Radiodiagnosis is the only feeder broad specialty for Fellowship Courses in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging. Therefore, Part A of clubbed group in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging question paper will comprise of questions from Radiodiagnosis at PG exit level.
- Part- B of the question paper: It shall comprise of 60 questions pertaining to the concerned Fellowship Course. The questions shall cover topics from clinical practice and basic sciences as applied to the concerned Fellowship course at entrance/entry level.
Exam Centres for NBE FET 2019
- The provisional/tentative list of various theory centers is given below. The exam center once alloted will not be changed. Hence, candidates should choose their exam center carefully
- There will be four test centres namely
- The exact venue shall be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card
NBE FET 2019 Result
- The NBE FET 2019 Result will be declared at its official website as per the schedule. The candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result-cum-merit-list by entering details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Candidates who obtain minimum of 50th Percentile in their respective question paper / specialty shall be declared as “Qualified” in FET 2019 and issued a PASS/QUALIFYING Certificate.
Admit Card for NBE FET 2019
- The admit card will be issued by the National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully
- Candidates are required to download their admit cards from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post
How to Apply? – Application for NBE FET 2019
- The applications can be downloaded from the NBE website natboard.edu.in
- Applications must reach the NBE office by the close of office on cut-off date mentioned above; no concessions shall be given on any ground including postal delays or delivery delays. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill correct information
Payment of Fees
- The fees to apply FET-2019 is Rs.4500/-, which is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.natboard.edu.in
Deposition of Fees
- By Cash Deposit – At any branch of Indian Bank (www.indianbank.in) or Axis Bank (website www.axisbank.com)
- The fee as above can be deposited any branch of the Indian Bank or Axis Bank; Pay-in-slip can be downloaded from NBE Website www.natboard.edu.in. NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be submitted in original along with application form.
- Fees neither shall be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FET-2019 is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible.
- Availability of Information Bulletin: 10th July 2019 at 03.00 pm
- Online submission of application form 10th to 31st July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31st July 2019 till 11.55 pm
- Deficiency in Application Form will be communicated to the candidates 07th August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Deficient Documents: 12th August 2019
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: 20th August 2019
- Date of Exam NBE FET 2019 – Fellowship Entrance Test: 27th August 2019
- Declaration of Results: 15th September 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.