NLU Delhi Invites Applications for LLM Professional Admission 2019-20
NLU Delhi LLM Professional Admission 2019 – National Law University Delhi has issued a notification for admission to the LL.M (Professional) Program for the academic year 2019-20 commencing from August 2019
The aspirants can check the detailed eligibility criterion, a total number of seats available and other details here.
- The objective of the LL.M (Professional) Program [“LL.M (Pro)”] is to enrich academic excellence in professional services. Obtaining LL.M (Pro) will not qualify a candidate for academic (and other) jobs that require a LL.M as a minimum qualification.
- It will also not qualify a candidate to appear for the UGC’s National Eligibility Test or similar tests.
- The program will be for a period of one academic year. The academic year will run from August to June. Contact classes will be held at National Law University Delhi for minimum one week each semester as per the schedule notified by the University.
No. of Seats
- To begin with, the University will admit a maximum of 160 candidates for the program. However, the University reserves the right to alter the number of seats for the program in a given academic year without prior notice.
- The LL.M (Pro) Program will be a Masters Program through a mixed mode of distance education and contact learning. A person who has completed his/her graduation, in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks and has been in service or has had professional experience for atleast three years will be eligible to enroll for the program.
- The students currently enrolled in the LL.M., Ph.D. or any other programme at NLU Delhi shall not be eligible to apply for the LL.M.(Pro.) Program
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage secured in their graduation. The merit cut-off list will accordingly be prepared. 15% of the seats will be reserved for individuals from the Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for individuals from the Scheduled Tribes, and 3% for persons with disabilities
- The tuition fees for the program for Indian Nationals shall be Rs. 1,25,000 [One lakh,twenty five thousand only]
- For foreign nationals, the amount shall be USD 3500 [Three Thousand five hundred only]. Fees shall be charged separately for re-registration, repeat exams etc.
How to Apply?
- Applications for the program will be invited in the month of March / April every year. The program will commence in the month of August every year.
- Candidates for admission will be selected on the basis of percentage secured in their graduation. The merit cut-off-list will accordingly be prepared for admission. Interested candidates should apply online only on payment of Rs.3050/-for General Candidates Rs.1050/- for SC/ST and PwD along with copy of requisite Caste/PwD Certificate.
- For further details relating to application form and eligibility criteria visit university website http://www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 15th June 2019
- Display of Merit List: To be announced
- Commencement of Classes: August 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.