NEET UG exam is conducted in 06 May 2018. In this year, total NEET UG exam registered candidates are 13,26,725. In that, NEET UG exam participated candidates are 12,69,922. Totally 7,14,562 candidates are get qualified score in NEET Exam. This NEET Exam pass percentage is 56.27.
If any Indian candidates are interest to get admission from Kathmandu University under colleges, Candidate must fulfill the admission procedure,
Eligibility of MBBS Admission:
- Candidate must Complete 17 years of age.
- Candidate must have the required minimum percentile for NEET UG score. Candidate must have score minimum percentile in NEET exam- Unreserved-50 percentile, Physically Handicapped-45 percentile and Scheduled Caste/Tribe(including PH belonging to SC/ST)-40 percentile.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized boards/institutes. based on eligibility, mark sheet, etc, they will be prepared merit list. admission will be conducting based on merit list.
Kathmandu University provides education through Seven Schools:
- School of Science
- School of Arts & Humanities
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Management (KUSOM)
- School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS)
- School of Law
Kathmandu University affiliated Medical College List:
The Kathmandu University is first University granted affiliation to private medical college in Nepal.
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
- Lumbini Medical College, Palpa
- Birat Medical College, Biratnagar
- College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur
- Nepalgunj Medical College, Kohalpur
- Devdaha Medical College, Rupandehi
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.