NSI (Nick Simons Institute) Scholarship Notice for Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC) 2019
The Nick Simons Institute (NSI) Lalitpur (Nepal) calls for applications among qualified Staff Nurses (SN) and Health Assistants (HA) for Scholarships in the Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC) under the National Academy of Health Sciences (NAMS)
- Total Sponsored Seats – 08 Nos.
- Successful candidates will be provided with full tuition cost (includes stipend according to NAMS norms) for 1 year
- Upon graduation. AAs will be bonded for two years with an NSI-designated Government Hospital in rural Nepal.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must have:
- Nepalese citizenship
- Age not above 35
- Valid registration with related Professional Council in Nepal (registration should be completed 2 years)
- 2 years of working experience (District Hospital/ Operating room preferred)
- To be selected for this scholarship you must:
- Be willing to serve in rural Nepal.
- Pass academic entrance exam set by NAMS.
How to Apply?
- Please apply with –
- Formal Application letter
- Updated Bio-data
- Recent Passport size Photo
- School leaving certificate copy
- Professional council registration copy
- Apply to Nick Simons Institute Box 8975, EPC 1813 Sanepa, Lalitpur
- Email: email@example.com
- Closing Date 30 Mangsir 2076, Monday (16 December 2019)
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.