Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences NIMSET-MHM Course Entrance Test 2019
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2019 – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad (Telangana State) invites application for admission into Master in Hospital Management 2 years (including 6 months Internship) Degree Course for the year 2019
Eligible candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into Master in Hospital Management Course for the year 2019
Interested candidates can check all the details of NIMSET-MHM-2019 Admission like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
- Availability of Application on Website: 11th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (hardcopy): 28h June 2019
- Issue of Hall Tickets through Email: 12th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 16th July 2019 (10.00 am)
- Display of Provisional Results: 16th July 2019
- Date of Viva for qualified candidates: 17th July 2019
- Deadline for manual re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet: 17th July 2019
- Display of Merit List of eligible candidates on Website: 25th July 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2019
- Closure of admissions: 30th September 2019
- Name of the Course: Master in Hospital Management (MHM)
- Duration of Course: 2 years (6 months internship)
- Intake Capacity: 20 (twenty)
- Any graduate in Medical/ Non- Medical Courses
- The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST candidates.
- Statutory Reservations for SCs/ STs., & BCs: Rule of reservation for SC/ ST and OBC candidates, i.e.15%, 6% and 29% (BC-A 7%, BC-B 10%, BC-C 1%, BC-D 7%, BC-E 4%) respectively will be followed by taking the total number of seats
- There shall be 3% reservation for differently-abled (Physically Handicapped-PH) with loco motor disability of 50 to 70% confined to lower limbs
Local Area Reservations
- The local area reservations are made as per the procedure described in the Annexure IV. The following allocations are accordingly made for the three regions of the States between Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra University (AU) – 42%
- Osmania University (OU) – 36%
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) – 22%
Method of Selection
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance exam and Viva. In case of equality of marks in entrance exam and viva, the following criteria shall be adopted in order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates: the total marks obtained in the Degree examination elder in the age.
How to Apply?
- Candidate must submit hard copy of the Application Form / Application Form is available at www.nims.edu.in
- The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Please note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in. Incomplete and hand written application forms are liable to be rejected
- The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 on or before 05.00 PM of 26th June 2019 along (a) all the documents mentioned in the annexure I and (b) a demand draft/NIMS cash receipt (see para 5 below)
- Enclose demand draft for Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt dated between 11th July 2019
- The Candidate must write his/ her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank Draft/ NIMS cash receipt. Application fee is non-refundable even if the application is summarily rejected
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.