NISM Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Marketing) Admission 2019-20 Notification
National Institute of Securities Markets has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) for the academic year 2019-21.
Applicants can check the complete information of PGDM (SM) Admission 2019 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
NISM PGDM (SM)
- The School for Securities Education (SSE) of NISM, with its prior experience in designing and delivering academic Programs, that suit the dynamic (securities markets) industry requirements, infused with innovation, has conceived the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) PGDM (SM) to create the complete securities market professionals.
- The Program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
NISM PGDM (SM) Program Highlights
- Admission announcement two year, full time Program PGDM (SM) recognized by AICTE. Brought to you by NISM, an educational initiative by SEBI, mandated by Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. Based on a decade of experience in education research and training in the specialized domain of finance and securities markets.
- Recognized by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The minimum required academic qualification is graduation – a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent. Graduates of any discipline, except Fine Arts, are eligible
- Age: There is no age limit for pursuing PGDM (SM). However, applicants less than 28 years of age as on August 01, 2019 would be preferred.
- Work Experience: Work experience is an essential requirement; however, relevant experience of 6 months and above would receive additional credit in the selection process, with a maximum weight for experience of 3 years.
Appearance in Competitive Exams
- The applicants shall have appeared for any of the competitive examinations viz, CAT, GMAT, XAT or any other recognized competitive examinations (e.g. MH-CET or any State-level equivalent). The decision of the Selection Committee of NISM on cut-off scores for selection will be final in this regard.
Stage I – Online Application
- Aspirants may apply by filling the online application form available on the website. The application form captures personal information, academic qualifications, professional experience and other information essential for the selection process. The last day to apply is 28th February 2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 2000 and is non-refundable. The fee can be on submitting the application form through an online link. All information related to the application fee is available in the online application form.
Scrutiny and Short-list
- Eligible applications will be scrutinized for academic achievement (e.g. Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post Graduation), work experience (Length and Relevance).
- The short-list of applicants for the second stage of the selection process will be based on the score in the competitive examinations and scrutiny of applications, with 50% weight for each.
- Scores and weight attained in the competitive examinations shall be for short-listing only, and shall not be carried forward for the final selection.
Stage II – Essay Writing and Personal Interview
- The essay writing will be administered to short-listed applicants on the day of the personal interview. The one-page essay shall be on a contemporary topic to be disclosed, administered and completed in 10 minutes prior to the conduct of the interview. The essay topic shall be from any event covered in any Indian financial daily in the past one year, to assess clarity of expression through written communication skills
- The final selection list shall be based on the total of the scrutiny of applications (50%), written essay (10%) and personal interview (40%).
How to Apply?
- An online application form is available at www.nism.ac.in
- The application form captures the personal details, academic qualifications, professional experiences and other information essential for the selection process. Interested candidates may apply by filling the application form online. NISM does not offer any offline mode for application.
- Application Window Open: 01st January 2019
- Application Window Closes on: 28th February 2019
- Selection Process: 01st to 31st March 2019
- Announcement of 1st Merit List: 02nd April 2019
- Last date for payment of fee 1st List: 20th April 2019
- Announcement of 2nd Merit List: 21st April 2019
- Last date for payment of fee 2nd Merit List: 15th May 2019
- Student Arrival of Campus: 02nd June 2019
- Commencement of Program: 03rd June 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.