NIT Tiruchirappalli announces MTech/M Arch Programs under Sponsored Category 2019-20
NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech. and M.Arch. Admission 2019 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for admission to M.Tech. & M.Arch. Programmes under Sponsored Category for the academic year 2019-2020
Candidates are advised to fill the application form after fulfilling the eligibility conditions otherwise their form will get rejected. To know all the information related to NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech. & M.Arch. Admission 2019 refer to this page
About the Institute
- The NIT (formerly Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli was established as a joint venture of the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Tamil Nadu in 1964 to produce world-class engineers who will cater to the growing technological needs of the nation.
- The institute was granted Deemed University status with the approval of the UGC / AICTE and Govt. of India in 2003 and renamed as National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT-T).
Post Graduate Programmes Offered under Sponsored Category
Master of Technology (4 Semesters)
- Chemical Engineering 2. Communication Systems 3. Computer Science and Engineering 4. Data Analytics 5. Energy Engineering 6. Environmental Engineering 7. Industrial Engineering and Management 8. Industrial Metallurgy 9. Industrial Safety Engineering 10. Manufacturing Technology 11. Material Science and Engineering 12. Non-Destructive Testing 13. Power Electronics 14. Power Systems 15. Process Control and Instrumentation 16. Structural Engineering 17. Thermal Power Engineering 18. Transportation Engineering and Management 19. VLSI System 20. Welding Engineering
Master of Architecture (4 Semesters)
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Architecture
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates. Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be considered / allowed.
- Sponsored candidates should have a minimum experience of two years in the relevant field from the same organization and must be sponsored by their employers.
- The admission to M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programmes under Sponsored category will be based on written test and Interview by the respective departments. Mere call for Test and Interview does not guarantee admission.
How to Apply?
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programmes under sponsored category. The candidates may download the application form and guidelines from the institute website (www.nitt.edu).
- The filled-in application form along with required enclosures and a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of Demand Draft drawn not earlier than 05th April 2019 in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015” payable at Tiruchirappalli should reach “The Chairperson (PG Admissions), Office of the Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015, Tamil Nadu” on or before 30th June 2019 in a sealed cover super-scribing Application for M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programs Under Sponsored Category 2019-2020
- Candidate / Sponsoring Industry shall make a payment of Rs. 70,000/- per semester per candidate as institute fee. Hostel / Mess fees will be extra. Sponsored candidates are not eligible for any financial assistance such as Half Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) etc. from the Institute.
- For latest information, Visit institute website: www.nitt.edu
- Commencement of Online Registration: 05th April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form at NIT Tiruchirappalli: 30th June 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.