Osmania University announces PhD Programme (Part-Time) 2019 Notification
Osmania University PhD Admission 2019 – University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, notifies that the online applications are invited for the admission to Part-Time PhD Program exclusively in the Departments of ECE and CSE under Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme (Deity), Govt. of India
The candidate should possess B.E/B. Tech and M.E/M. Tech Degree in relevant fields only.
Check out the 2019 Admission Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fees, Entrance Exam Syllabus of Osmania University PhD Courses.
- Seat Matrix for CSE: OC: 01; BC/SC/ST:01
- Seat Matrix for ECE: OC: 02, OC(W):01; BC: A/D-01, BC: B:01(Among BC 1 woman), SC:01, SC/ST:01
- Eligibility Criteria for ECE: E/B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) or AMIETE and M.E/M.Tech (ECE)
- Eligibility Criteria for CSE: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) and M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering). Since the test will be conducted for part time students for the academic year 2019-20, the Candidate should have at least one year of industrial or Academic / Research experience by 31st July 2019 in Govt./Semi Govt./ Quasi Government Organisation or Private Limited Companies.
- The details of the financial support from the funding agency (DeitY) to be provided under this scheme is as follows:
- This is a special scheme with following features:
- Part-time candidates who do not avail of a PhD Fellowship/Scholarship/Stipend from any Central or State Government shall be given a one-time incentive of Rs. 2.5 lakh on successful completion of the PhD degree.
- Once a candidate joins in this part time PhD Under Visvesvaraya PhD scheme, he/she WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to CHANGE the completion of the PhD
- Last date of submission of online Application form is 04.05.2019 along with the online payment of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Hall ticket can be downloaded before the Entrance Examination
How to Apply?
- For further details regarding online application form, fee and other information visit websites www.uceou.edu and www.osmania.ac.in
- Once a candidate joins in this part time PhD Under Visvesvaraya PhD scheme, he/she WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to CHANGE the completion of the Ph.D.
- Last date of submission of online Application form is 04th May 2019 along with the online payment of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Online Entrance test will be conducted on 19th May 2019. (Time will be intimated in due course of time)
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Duration of Exam 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 120
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- Issue of Notification: 09th April 2019
- Date of commencement of online applications: 16th April 2019
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 04th May 2019
- Commencing of Entrance Tests: 19th May 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.