Parul University announces Admission to PhD Program 2019
Parul University PhD Admission 2019 – Parul University invites online application from eligible candidates for admission to PhD program offered at different Department of the University for the academic session 2019-20.
Parul University PhD Admission 2019. Here to check more info on dates, eligibility and application for PhD Admission 2019 at Parul University
- Last Date for Online Application: 13th April 2019
- Date of announcement of list of eligible candidates on the university website: 19th April 2019
- Date of Written Test: 21st April 2019
- Date of Personal Interview and Presentation: 21st and 22nd April 2019
- Announcement of the list of selected candidates on university website: 18th May 2019
- Commencement of semester and last date for payment of fees: 15th June 2019
PhD Program Offered at following Departments
- Engineering and Technology
- Applied Sciences
- IT and CS
- Library and Information Sciences
- Social Work
- Nursing and Physiotherapy
- A candidate seeking admission to the PhD program must satisfy any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with 55% or equivalent CGPA / 50% in case of Medical Courses, from any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in India. (SC / ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks or equivalent CGPA).
- In case of candidates holding a qualifying degree from a foreign university, registration for PhD will be confirmed after determination of equivalence by the Parul University.
- The qualifying degree should be recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Central Council of Homoeopathy / Indian Nursing Council / Council of Architecture / Pharmacy Council of India / All India Council for Technical Education or any other approved and recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the PhD Degree.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/s through correspondence course/s are not eligible.
- The admission will be based on the following
- Online written test of 2 hrs at the University campus consisting of 100 multiple choice questions in the following manner:
- Research Methodology – 50 Marks
- Subject Specific – 50 marks
- VIVA consisting of 50 marks in the following manner
- Brief Presentation using teaching aids about the proposed research tipic.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the performance in 1 and 2
- Note: The Candidate/s who have qualified UGC NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (Including JRF)/SLET/ GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil Program shall appear for the PhD Entrance Test of 50 marks of 1 hrs duration comprising MCQs based Research Methodology only
How to Apply?
- Online Admission Forms may be obtained from the University admission portal www.puadmission.in. For more information visit the official website http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.