Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar announces BTech Admission 2019
PDPU B Tech Admission 2019 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PDPU B.Tech Course for the academic session 2019
Candidates can read the complete detail of PDPU B Tech Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Important Dates (All India/NRI Seats Admission Process)
- Last date for Online Application at PDPU website 02nd June 2019
- Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants 02nd June 2019
- Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission Office for admission on NRI Seats 07th June 2019
- Announcement of Provisional Merit List: 10th June 2019
- Starting of online counseling round (All India seats): 10th June 2019
- Commencement of the first semester: 23rd July 2019
Admission to Engineering Programs
- Admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Technology shall be given as under, namely:
- Gujarat Seats (50%)
- All India Seats (35%)
- 35% Seats shall be reserved by PDPU, for those candidates who have passed the Qualifying Exam from the schools located in India and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2019
- NRI /Sponsored Seats (15%)
- For the purpose of admission on NRI/NRI Sponsored Seats, a candidate has to apply separately through PDPU website (as per the guidelines of Govt. of Gujarat)
- For the purpose of admission to the first year B.Tech the available seats shall include:
- Chemical Engg (60 Seats); Civil Engg (120 Seats); Electrical Engg (120 Seats); Mechanical Engg (120 Seats); Petroleum Engg
- (120 Seats); Computer Engg (120 Seats) and Information & Communication Technology (120 Seats)
- Total Available Seats – 50% ACPC 390, 35% All India 273, 15% NRI 117 & Total 780
- The NRI Seat/s if remain unfilled in a branch, will be added in Open Category All India seats of respective branch
- For the purpose of admission on All India Seats and NRI Sponsored Seats, a candidate should apply at PDPU and fulfill criteria as mentioned below:
- A candidate should have secured a rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 and;
- A candidate should have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
For NRI Candidates
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination abroad and is exempted from appearing in JEE (Main)-2019; in case,Letter Grade/Performance Index or Graded Point Average is awarded instead of percentage marks in qualifying exam,equivalence certificate is required from the school authority
- Such candidate will have to produce equivalence certificate of qualifying exam from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- The admission committee will prepare inter-se merit list for the eligible candidates on the basis of their JEE Main Overall Rank for B.E/B.Tech obtained in the JEE Main Examination.
- For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates of All India Seats under the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste (SC):15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST):7.5 %
- Physically Challenged (PC): 03% (Minimum Disability of 40%)
- Girls Variable Supernumerary Seats (GVSS): 10%
- A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in either English or Hindi
How to Apply?
- A candidate shall apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the PDPU website www.pdpu.ac.in within the time limit specified by the BAC-PDPU (Please visit the PDPU website for the online application procedure).
- For the purpose of registration, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs.500/- for candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located outside Gujarat and Rs.350/- for candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located from Gujarat through internet banking/debit card/credit card towards the Registration fee
- A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copy of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form
- Application Fee can be paid via – Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or the PDPU B.Tech 2019 Application Form is Online.
- For more details, please visit website www.pdpu.ac.in
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.