Rajendra Agricultural University Admission Notice for Master Degree Programs 2019-20
Rajendra Agricultural University PUSA Samastipur MBA Admission 2019 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU), Samastipur, invites application for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agriculture Business Management is two-year duration full-time course for the academic year 2019-20
Interested candidates can check here the notification to know more about RPCAU Samastipur MBA Admission 2019 including important dates, eligibility criteria, application form and application fee are given below.
Name of Program
- Admission for MBA (Rural Management)
- Discipline: MBA (Rural Management) under school of Agri. Business & Rural Management 2019
- Available Seats: 30 (thirty) [UR-15, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-02, PC-01]
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years course) in Agriculture & Allied sciences with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent and qualified for XAT/CAT/MAT
- All those candidates who are appearing in their final year of qualifying degree may also apply if their degree to be completed by the date of final admission.
- In case of the universities where OGPA is awarded with equivalence of percentage marks, only OGPA will be considered for determining the eligibility qualification. The percentage of marks shall be considered only for candidates coming from universities that do not award grades.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, of the academic year but not more than 50 years. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- The merit list will be prepared by duly constituted committee as per guidelines placed below.
- XAT/CAT/MAT Score: Weightage for XAT/CAT/MAT score would be 50%.
- Group Discussion: Weightage for Group Discussion would be 25%.
- Interview: Weightage for Interview would be 25%.
- The university will not provide any scholarship under this programme. A student selected under this category will have to abide by all the rules and regulations applicable to a student under normal category. The decision of the University Selection committee will be fin
How to Apply?
- Candidate will have to apply through Email ( in a single PDF only ) and by Speed Post both.
- The desirous students will submit their duly filled application along with original Demand Draft in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”, self attested documents mentioned below through Email email@example.com and hard copy in a sealed envelope super-scribing “ application from MBA (RM), advertisement no. admission 02/2019” must reach by speed post to Dy. Registrar (Academic), RPCAU, Pusa, Samastipur-848125 (Bihar) latest by 31st May 2019 up to 05.00 p.m.
- Marks sheet / certificate /Transcripts of school final, Intermediate, Graduation
- XAT/CAT/MAT score Card.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Two passport size color photos
- Any other information as per prescribed formats
- Caste Certificate as per Govt. of India
- Admission will be made in accordance with the merit finalized by committee
- Reservation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Medium of Instruction
- Medium of instruction will be English only
- The residence in the hostel is compulsory for all students admitted in this programme.
- Applications Fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST is Rs 500/- 4. Applications fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees to be paid by the applicants in form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa ( Branch Code PUNB0451200)”.
- For more details, please visit www.pusavarsity.org.in
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form Online: 31st May 2019
- Online Application in prescribed format is sought for various disciplines as mentioned below by 31st May 2019
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.