SVSU Gurugram notifies Admission in Master of Vocation (Banking & Finance) 2019 in Association with HDFC Bank Open
SVSU M.Vov Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission in M.Voc. Banking and Finance (2019-20) in which students are provided stipend during On-Job-Training under Earn While Learn Model
About the Program
- Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) in the state of Haryana aims at providing quality vocational education through combining class room centered formal education and training with experience sharing of Industry practitioners and internships/On-the-Job Training (OJT) in industry and business houses
- The programme Master of Vocation in Management-Banking and Finance is designed to prepare students for careers in the financial district and banking management, money management, financial consulting, and financial institutional operations.
- Candidates must be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to deposit application form with marks sheet of qualifying examination, 10th, 12th caste certificate, resident certificate or any other relevant document in self-attested photocopy either by post by hand at Office of Dean (Academics), Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Plot No. 147, Sector 44, Gurugram
- For downloading Admission Brochure and further details, candidates are advised to visit www.hvsu.ac.in
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.