School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) notifies PGDM Admission 2020
SOIL Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2020 – School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Gurgaon has announced the admission for its two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the Academic year 2020-21
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- The applications for the 2 Year PGDM program is now open. The following are the tentative key dates (subjected to change as per the management)
- Cycle 1 Deadline: 30th November 2019
- We are delighted to see your interest in the School of Business Design’s 2 Year PGDM program.
- Our graduates should be driven by a genuine desire to grow holistically and see education as the means to create a better future not just for oneself but the world around them.
- If the statements above resonate with you, please apply to SOBD’s 2 Year PGDM program
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to SOBD
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT /CAT /XAT /MAT /CMAT before applying to the program.
- Applicants may submit multiple examination scores; SOBD will consider the best score provided by an applicant while shortlisting applications
- Candidates should have a full-time undergraduate degree completion certificate before 15thJune 2020
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Graduation Type: 3 years / 4 years or 5 years integrated program
- Stream: Arts/Commerce/Science/ Engg. (B. Tech / B.E) etc
- A minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in graduation (for engineers) is required to be considered in the admission process.
- All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the program. Candidates are evaluated based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam (CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT) academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extra-curricular activities.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Start your registration process by visiting http://application.schoolofbusinessdesign.com/
- Step 2: Complete the Registration process and online application form by making an online payment of INR 2000 /-
- Step 3: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
- Step 4: The applicant will have to select a date for their Design Thinking Workshop (A half day immersion where students will solve real-life problems. It is designed to help us appreciate your candidature better and also provide you a glimpse of our innovative approach to teaching and learning.)
- Step 5: Once the candidate is interviewed, the Admissions team will evaluate every profile and send the result via email
To get the educational updated news and tips visit Besonline.in
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9564733330. We will be more than happy to assist you.